~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hey Ladies....

Great weigh ins this week...
I have had weetabix and milk (hea&b)
I made the SW Cajun Chicken Soup... lovely... really surprised on how nice it was... and got a nice warm kick to it...
Tea will be Prawn salad...
snacks:fruit... and 1 mullerlight yoghurt...

I am out tomorrow night (2 yrs since my uncle passed away) so am out with family.. Also my 1st night off in 6 weeks so i shell be having a few drinks but have all week to work it off!!

xxx

What curry is it aq? I usually make the one out of the latest mag, but I fad a go at a korma type one last night and it was lovely! Xx

Its my own recipe for a chicken madras and its really tasty! I can post recipe if u want me to. I am going to be posting some syn free recipes this evening for all you lovely ladies:winkwink:

xxx

Jade- you deserve a few drinks so enjoy them! if we never gave ourselves a treat it would be torture ;-)

I am not having any syns today but only cos il save them for the african meal my dh is cooking tomorrow nite and for a glass of wine with it ;-)

xxx

Sneaking in here....:wacko:

Girls I feel like I am in no mans land..I wonder if it would be better if I went to the classes...

I have literally been crying all day...feel so fat and ugly..:cry:

Dont know what do do with myself, its one extreme or the other. I either eat or I dont eat.

Help..sorry to put a dampner on your new thread...I look at all your weight losses and clearly I was doing something wrong..:cry::cry:

ER- You are a major part of this thread so dnt talk silly!
I think MC is unhealthy and not good in the long term tbh.
SW does work if you stick with it. I feel despair with my weight every day as my being a mother rests completely on losing weight and i feel like a failure sometimes, but you have to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again ;-) only YOU can do it, but we will all be here to support and advised you.
If you are struggling with the principles of the plan so much, i would join a class.
The leader will go through everything with you and guide you.
Personally my leader was crap so i stopped going and im doing fine on my own. Some ppl need the class though so whatever works best for you.
PM me if u want any advice. ((hugs)) xxx

ER, I have to agree with AQ, going to group really helps me, its nice having the personal support and if you have a down week your SW leader is on the end of the phone or email, and other members share their stories etc and I also think actually having to go and get weighed makes you want to do it!!! Good luck chick, I think you should stick with it! We are all here for you xx

ER- I wish I had joined a group now, but Ive made my bed so I'll lie in it:blush:
Ive come to beleive quick fix diets are no good! Yes they work and give amazing results but you cant carry on and you DO put the weight back on, its no good for a long term plan is it?
Get yourself off to the nearest group and BELEIVE in yourself woman! YOU CAN SHIFT THAT WEIGHT! :hugs:

Well no gym for me today as we got cleaning our humongous fish tank and then had to go out and get stuff for it, then got home to finish it off, so there was my day gone. Anyways we went out for lunch today and I had grilled rump steak, grilled tomato, peas, jacket pot and a big bowl of salad with some low fat dressing...not sure on syns yet for this, will add it up shortly.
Fruit and yoghurt for bfast and making the carrot, parsnip and potato curry for tea, I'm going to replace the coconut milk with fromaige frais tho to keep the syns down. (restricting them today after the FLAPJACK incident yesterday:blush:) HE b has been milk in coffee today and uhmmm not had he a yet:dohh:

ER- I wish I had joined a group now, but Ive made my bed so I'll lie in it:blush:
Ive come to beleive quick fix diets are no good! Yes they work and give amazing results but you cant carry on and you DO put the weight back on, its no good for a long term plan is it?
Get yourself off to the nearest group and BELEIVE in yourself woman! YOU CAN SHIFT THAT WEIGHT! :hugs:

Well no gym for me today as we got cleaning our humongous fish tank and then had to go out and get stuff for it, then got home to finish it off, so there was my day gone. Anyways we went out for lunch today and I had grilled rump steak, grilled tomato, peas, jacket pot and a big bowl of salad with some low fat dressing...not sure on syns yet for this, will add it up shortly.
Fruit and yoghurt for bfast and making the carrot, parsnip and potato curry for tea, I'm going to replace the coconut milk with fromaige frais tho to keep the syns down. (restricting them today after the FLAPJACK incident yesterday:blush:) HE b has been milk in coffee today and uhmmm not had he a yet:dohh:

Thanks Girls...

I know your right...about the MC..I have eating disorders in the past so its probably really stupid for me to do something like that. I just so badly want to be 'me' again if you know what I mean. Been really mean to Matthew all day as well, because I have been so angry with myself. I feel like I have taken it out on him a bit..:cry: Im going to join a group I think, because I need something to motivate me. They do them, Mon, Tues and Wed near me I just looked. When do you all weigh girls?

If you have suffered with eating disorders i would recommend attending class ER.
We are all here for you too.
What i have realised is this... there is no quick fix way to lose weight and keep it off. It takes wilpower and planning an hard work but we can get there and believe me, if i can stick to it, you can ;-)

I weigh in on a fri morning at home with my digital scales xxx

Sneaking in here....:wacko:

Girls I feel like I am in no mans land..I wonder if it would be better if I went to the classes...

I have literally been crying all day...feel so fat and ugly..:cry:

Dont know what do do with myself, its one extreme or the other. I either eat or I dont eat.

Help..sorry to put a dampner on your new thread...I look at all your weight losses and clearly I was doing something wrong..:cry::cry:

:hugs:

I personally like going to the classes, it helps knowing I'm not the only one looking at the scales, it gives me a real push and encourages me not to slack. And you're there with people who're in the same boat. It's worth giving it a try imo.

Well today I've not been too bad. I was mentioning 'The Starbar Incident' to my auntie this afternoon (dramatic, me? :rofl:), and she pulled out some choccie bars from her bag. They're Tesco's reduced fat choccie bars, she have me a choc orange and a biscuit and raisin, and they're only 4 and a half syns each! Nevermind that I ate them both :blush::haha:

Other than that I've had..
Brek: Bacon (sans fat), tomatoes and beans with 2 Ryvita (HEB)
Lunch: SW sausages, homemade oven chips, broccoli, sprouts, and homemade sausage sauce (basically tomato, onion and oxo).
Dinner: I made a spinach and chickpea curry, but I'm totally not feeling it.. so I'm gonna have some of the lentil stew my mam is making :haha:
Snacks: Mullerlight, the 2 choccie bars, tea and coffee with milk (HEA)

Thanks Girls, I feel so much better for talking it all out...I nearly didnt say anything because I was worried you would all think I was an idiot..:lol: I must say, I think your all doing so well. I need to learn from you ladies I think xx

Oh and can I ask what exercise all of you are doing? Do you do a lot?

ER- I do 20 mins on the wii fit daily. I do some of the balance, then aerobics and jogging etc and its fun aswell :) I also do 2 half hr walks a wk weather and time permitting and i am joining the gym next wk as its a 10 min walk from work and we get discount so there is a few of us from the centre going to go together for morale :)

xxx

ER - i normally burn 300 a cals a day ( if i can ) on the wii fit, and exercise bike
ideally gym would be better, but not the time or energy after running about after Adam most of the time

x

I've just started walking more atm, building it up over time. I do want to join the gym, but I don't like going on my own :blush:

Welcome back ER...
Dont feel down you will get there... i know how you as no doubt all the other ladies do... its horrible feeling like shit bout yourself...

I walk my dog once/twice a day (depending weather) for bout 20-30 mins a time. and i do bout 40-60 on the wii either just dance or the wii sport/my fitness couch (thats a killer!)... cos its fun but your still moving around...

your def not an idiot! xx

Fantastic losses girls! I have had milk in tea, muller light, apple for brekkie. carrot sticks for a snack and a toffee alpen light bar. heinz chicken noodle soup (no idea how many syns, help!) and a slice of wholemeal bread, then 3 tablespoons of cous cous for lunch, a ff yoghurt and carrot and swede, broccoli, cauliflower, and quorn sausages for dins and another ff yoghurt. feel a pig today! and have had a few syns with that soup! grrr! x

Ah right, was gonna say if u lived in wirral, you could of come the gym with us next wk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->