~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Does anyone want to volunteer taking over this thread, to edit front page with weights e.t.c I can contact a mod, to get them to merge you or however they do it..xx

It tends to be a new thread that has to be made hun.
I have seen 5 SW threads come and go. lol.
I would offer to start new thread but with working full time and the amount of ladies on here, i would struggle to update as regularly as needed really...

Shame you are leaving ET xxx

Im at college fulltime and volunteer hun, so I dont think I can update it as reguarly either. Im not leaving completely, I will still be around...I just need to go back and do my detox for a bit..thanks hun xx

Sorry you're leaving :(

I'd be happy to take over! If no-one else wants it :D If the mods don't change it over I'll start a new one :)

We update our weight anyway and have tickers so i dont think it matter so much about the front page.

My workout was good, so long jellybabies!

I'd be happy to take over! If no-one else wants it :D If the mods don't change it over I'll start a new one :)

I think a new thread would be good and the mods tend to tell u to do that anyway. Il be on hand to support everyone and offer any advice that i can xxx

I see it as a good inspiration boost. Especially for new members.
:shrug:

If anyone lives near a Bexley's butchers, apparently they do SW sausages/meatballs etc, yay! I've not checked it out yet but my RL weight loss buddy was in there today talking to some of the butchers and they were telling her about them. She seems to think they're syn-free - anyone tried them?

I think a new thread would be good and the mods tend to tell u to do that anyway. Il be on hand to support everyone and offer any advice that i can xxx

Fab! Does everyone wanna give me their start weights and stuff then :haha: I don't know who's still using this thread!

Kate- i would start a new thread and get everyone to let u knw their weight etc ;-)

If u come over the water to wirral, there is a butchers in greasby called lewis's and they do syn free burgers and sausages and they are verified as syn free by SW ;-)

xxx

Think I did ok today although not gone by the book (forgot to look for it) but I had 28g bowl of shreddies for breakfast a cup of tea about 9.30 then a bag of quavers at 11 then a small tin of pineapple chunks in juice at 12 then a prawn salad with low fat dressing for lunch then a yoghurt then dinner I had 2 fish fingers & chips oh & peas & another cup of tea x that's not bad for me, any other day I would have had a few biscuits & probably another bag of quavers & 4 fish fingers x
Is this thread moving?

Ooh I used to live on the Wirral! In Hamilton Square, (I used to say it was as close to Liverpool I could get without being in the Mersey :haha:)

No idea where Greasby is though, I think I'll try out Bexley's first I pass it on the way to work :winkwink: Have you tried them?

(I'll get working on the new thread!)

Yeah let me know if were moving elsewhere.... Im Vikki. My start weight last Friday was 13st 7lb, today its 13st 1lb.... xx

Reedy that sounds fine. Well done. I want a butcher near me that does those things............. yummy! xx

My SW - 10 and a half stone :shock:
GW - 8 stone
left to go - 2 and a half stone

:dohh:

:rofl:

Ha ha, I dont know why I thought your name was Sarah:dohh: :blush:

Girls i really need your help. Can't seem to loose/stick to my last bit on ww. Just called a lovely sw lady and might try a group tomorrow. Sounds like u dont need to b hungry but still loose weight? Seems alien to me? Wow, u girls have done so well. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->