~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

I'll puree you some prawns :winkwink:

Gahh roll on 1pm can't wait to get out of work :coffee:

:haha:

Welcome Reedy :)

As regards exercise i do the wii fit every day for 20 mins and i go for a long walk once a wk. I am joining the gym by work end of this mth so will be going the gym 4 times a wk aswell and doing 2 classes a wk. Determined to shift these lb's! All i have had today is a glass of fujii chocolate milkshake as my mouth is so swollen and tight i cnt eat. I will have some mash potato for tea with primula light squirty cheese in it(half the tube counts as one A choice).

I get weighed fri morning so hoping to of lost at least 3lb but not sure how it will work out really. Ah well, i can get back to normal soon and should have good loss next fri xxx

Well I went to my weigh in this morning and i lost 1lb :nope: I thought I would've lost more as I have been sticking to it. Oh well!!

For those of you that have a Wii - do you think they are worth getting? I really want one, but I don't wanna buy one if I just use it once.

xx

Plus2- A lb loss is much better than a lb gain ;-) if you lost a lb a wk for a yr its around 50lb in total that you would of lost ;-)

I love the wii fit. You can pick up a reconditioned one from game or one of the games stores for around £110 with the wii sports game and the games are cheap on ebay etc.
I enjoy the wii fit cos its easy to fit into your day, as you can do 5 mins here and there if u wanted to. I do 20 mins a day xxx

I am so pleased with myself.... i just completed my first 40 minute davina supersculpt workout. of course i didnt do everything perfect and had to use baked beans as weight but.... im sweating and its hard so it must be good. gonna aim to do his 5 days a week.... wish me luck xx

I am so pleased with myself.... i just completed my first 40 minute davina supersculpt workout. of course i didnt do everything perfect and had to use baked beans as weight but.... im sweating and its hard so it must be good. gonna aim to do his 5 days a week.... wish me luck xx

Well done luv!:happydance:

I am probs not gonna lose anything by fri cos even though i cnt eat im starvin and iv discovered coconut yogurt an its thick an delicious! so be lucky to lose 1lb this wk and dnt rly mind as i am giving myself some lea way due to my sore mouth. Il be fine to eat pretty much normally come fri hopefully xxx

Well I went to my weigh in this morning and i lost 1lb :nope: I thought I would've lost more as I have been sticking to it. Oh well!!

For those of you that have a Wii - do you think they are worth getting? I really want one, but I don't wanna buy one if I just use it once.

xx

I only started SW saturday and have lost 4lbs already, im sure that is because ive been using the wii every night and burning 150cals.. i would say they are defo worth it.. it is really like working out at the gym x

Well done Beauty! :)

I wanna get goin on mine again but cnt do any exercise yet intill my mouth settles as it could cause a bleed. Im having withdrawal symptoms from wii fit! lol xxx

Oh my gosh AQ resist! I discovered coconut yogurt ibn my first week of SW, and honestly it nearly broke my diet :lol:

Well my thai prawns were FIT as, I have some more for work tomorrow. Had it with stir-fry noodles, veg and lemongrass. This diet has turned me all domestic :haha:

Broke up with my fella two nights ago so I'm actually expecting to gain.. not because of comfort eating but because I keep still making up my meals big enough for two :blush: woopsie!

Aww Kate im sorry to hear that you have split from your partner :-(
Hope things get better for you. Well done on sticking to your diet!
I only had a small amount of the yogurt and gave the rest to my dad! lol. That way i cannot finish it. I am totally craving chocolate and just looked on hotel chocolates website for 10 mins which was making me drool! haha. Good job i cnt eat solids. My craving will be gone by tomorrow xxx

Well i had my weigh in and.... I have lost 5lbs.... since friday! sooooo happy. just had steamed haddock, no syn wedges and veg for dins with ketchup, then jelly for after..... nom nom. well done guys, your all doing great! xxxxxxxxx

WELL DONE Firstprincess!! woop woop.

I am dreading the scales on fri. Think il be lucky to of lost 2lb this wk. Ah well tomorrow is another day and all i have had all day is... glass low fat choc milkshake, cheesy mashed potato and some coconut yogurt. Yesterday all i ate was 2 muller lights and a small bowl of syn free rice pudding... its not exactly following plan tho so not sure which way my weight will go this wk as i have been unable to do the wii fit for 2 days either.
Im sure all will come good by next wk xxx

Well done Firstprincess! (what's everyone's names btw? Since ya all know mine :winkwink:)

For chocolate cravings I've been having Options hot chocolate sachets. They're a bit lame I know, but they're only about half a syn! Those and the choc orange Hi-Fi bars should sort it out :D

I need to get skinny and out on the pull :lol:

omg who knew jelly babies had 1 syn EACH? omg. spent 8 syns on them :dohh:

Also had..

apple
mullerlight
veg and rice soup
2 quorn sausages, big salad and half a packet of uncle bens rice
2 alpen light bars (HEB)
milk for my cups of tea (HEA)

my legs are still aching but going to do davinas work out (the cardio one! im scared of the pump one now)

I'm Vikki. I think were all doing great.... we can all have bad days and Africabeauty.... u have an excuse love! Kate.... we'll get you out there on the pull! and blah.... fuck.... 1syn each in a jelly baby, that is mental. how much does everyone want to lose xxx

Does anyone want to volunteer taking over this thread, to edit front page with weights e.t.c I can contact a mod, to get them to merge you or however they do it..xx

My first name is Sarah :)

I am wanting to lose 32LB for IVF referral but overall i want to get to 10.7 and im 16.8 now so a loong way to go! no mad rush for the overall loss, just sooo need to lose the 32lb as im getting inpatient to start our cycle of IVF now :-( xxx

I think africabeauty should, she has done the sw diet for sometime..... x

Does anyone want to volunteer taking over this thread, to edit front page with weights e.t.c I can contact a mod, to get them to merge you or however they do it..xx

It tends to be a new thread that has to be made hun.
I have seen 5 SW threads come and go. lol.
I would offer to start new thread but with working full time and the amount of ladies on here, i would struggle to update as regularly as needed really...

Shame you are leaving ET xxx

I think africabeauty should, she has done the sw diet for sometime..... x

I would be happy to have a lot of input but would not have the time to update first page etc so if someone else could do that, i would always be on hand to help or advise on the plan and offer encouragement of course:winkwink:
So if someone else can start the new thread, i will post every day and answer any questions xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->