slimming world or weight watchers?

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Anybody on either one or been on both?

Which is more worth while?

I read slimming world was better somewhere like you're not depribed and can eat as much as you like on "free" stuff.

Just wanted more opinions and advice really as im so unhealthy and lost alot of confidence this year, also can't stop comfort eating :/ and with my job I don't eat until Late most times and always want something quick and easy.

Also does anybody go get weighed or do you do it on the online group x

I am doing slimming world at the moment - i have never done weightwatchers

I really like slimming world as the meals are nice and filling and all the family like them too.

I started early May at 11 stone 5 and I weigh 9 stone 9 today with 4lb to target.
I was a size 14 and am wearing my first size 10 pjs tonight :)

I joined online as I dont have the time to go to class - it costs £5 a week

good luck with whatever you choose - you need motivation to succeed and soundls like you have it

I've never been part of either but must say I LOVE slimming world recipes! Yummy! :)

Never done weight watchers but iv almost lost 3stone on slimming world since july:thumbup:

I like sliming world, weight watchers seems so restricted.

Never used WW but have done SW in the past and it was great

I have done both,

Lost more on SW and you don't have to keep track of so much (I did the program that has free & super free foods, and you get a certain number of syns per day). I didn't really like the recipes though!

WW is not a bad program and is proven to work, it takes time and helps you to develop good eating habits (portion control, moderation, meal planning) so the success and weight loss will stay with you if that makes sense. Better recipes!

So SW is easier but both are good programs!

I'm on slimming world, I've lost 1 and a half stone in 9 weeks so I would definitely recommend. You never feel hungry and there's loads of choice, I still have a Chinese once a week too :)

Does Anybody use SW online instead of going the classes. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->