• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

slimming world question??

Naya69

Reaction score
can i do the slimming world diet without spending £10 on registeration and £5 every week??

Erm yep! See our thread - https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/267826-anybody-doing-slimming-world.html

we post the online password each monday - chicken this week xx

To be honest tho i have tried to lose weight without going to class and put more on than i lost. The support of the class is worth the fiver a wk.
If u buy this wk's woman's own magazine, there is a voucher for free membership but u have to reg by may 18th :)

xxx

I went to the dr's and got referred... 12 weeks for free! Its a new initiative but not sure if its everywhere x

To be honest tho i have tried to lose weight without going to class and put more on than i lost. The support of the class is worth the fiver a wk.
If u buy this wk's woman's own magazine, there is a voucher for free membership but u have to reg by may 18th :)

xxx

hi i went to get the voucher but it was for weight watching gutted :dohh:

I find the weekly weigh in gives me motivation and listening to other peoples ideas or advice is good aswell. But it can be a pain having to pay espically when money is tight on maternity pay. But i see it as an investment! If you struggle at home or feel like giving up maybe then is the time to join a group, plus its nice having people clapping for your weeks weight loss :)

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"