Slimming World!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Slimming world is brill!! Ive done it for 2 days and I think its definetly something that I can adjust to and make it work for me!!

Anyone else done it?? What was your weight loss?!! I want to hear your success stories :yipee:

Also any tips?? Brill recipies you swore by!!! Also what did you eat when you were on the go!! Like shopping in town or something?? Im going to town tomorrow and IM stuck!! I dont want to ruin my fab 2 days :)

kerry go for a jacket potatoe from the tatty van or cafe, no butter but with cheese and beans, all free on a green day aside from you cheese which is an a section, or if your gonna have a sandwich look in the back of the book at the sins list...if you havin a nice dinner i always go for steak with new potatoes mushrooms, onions veg and a chasseur sauce, *wine from your sin list and the tatties from your b section*

i did well on it before and lost 3 stone, stupidly 2 pregnancies later im now 2.5 stone heavier than i was before i did it....keep it up also bit tip buy their magazines the recepies are fab..i love the chips and egg you can have on a green day!!
also the scotch eggs are fabbbbbbbyyyyyy yyyyyuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyy

h x

for lunch today I had the biggest jacket potato going with loads of beans (whole tin :blush:) 42 g of reduced fat cheddar (healthy extra) and 100g of reduced calorie coleslaw (1.5 sins)!!!

Yep I got there magazine... I will prob treat myself to the cook books next week!! Sin free chips were in my mag :yipee:

How long did it take you to lose 3 stone previously?? My nan did it 14 years ago and it took her 7 months to lose 3 stone!!! :yipee: sounds good to me!!!

Also have you had a takeaway on it yet?? (wish I had time to go through all my books and work out the cheapest syn way to have one)!!! Chinese is the best option it seems!! Although indian is ok on a green day I think it is!!! ON ww indians tend to be a no no with a dish higher than your daily allowance!! :)

I lost 1.5 stone on it. And have loads of tips and recipes. Are you on green or red?

im taking each day as it comes and deciding on the morning lol!!

Not thought about doing it again Alex??!! xx

My cousin is with slimming world, she has lost 5 stone in 5 months so far. She looks amazing, she has 4 stone to go.

I love slimming world and swear by it. I lost 4 stone after having my second baby and once I've had number 4 will be joining again. If you're having a green day and can't be bothered to cook a hearty meal, then I highly reccomend sin free chips, egg and beans absolutley yummo. Also as a snack which is quite yummy is chick peas fried in the fry light oil, they taste like peanuts but make sure you fry them for long enough or they are really soft. Like everyone else I would reccomend getting the mag as ot's really useful and the stories get you motivated when you're having a sluggish day!

Anyone else got any success stories?!?!

Also.... Im thinking of having a take-away tonight?? I believe that 1 treat a week is ok!?! Or do u recommend that I am not tempted and just be miserable lol and stick to my diet?!? xx

im taking each day as it comes and deciding on the morning lol!!

Not thought about doing it again Alex??!! xx

Eventually after I lose 6 more stone. However, it is a brilliant diet, but took me a long time to lose weight because of my thyroid condition.

i really must try these sin free chips :)

They are great. Dave and I usually eat them (when I am eating) rather than the ones from the chip shop because they taste better.

here is a recipe of my own for green days:

Cooked pasta (I like quills, personally)
Passata (can also use sugocasa)
Basil
5 garlic cloves, chopped
Oregano
1 Onion, chopped
Chili flakes
Parsley
1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
1 pepper (green, red or yellow), chopped
Salt and pepper

Fry up the peppers, garlic and onion in either water or Fry Light. Once golden brown, add the passata and season to taste. I like mine spicy, so I add a lot. Let it simmer for 10 minutes and add the chick peas and pasta. It is ready when the whole thing is heated through. I prefer to cook this in a large wok or pot as it does make a lot of food, but you can save it for lunch the next day.

I used to put some cheese on top from either my sins or from an A or B.

Anyone else got any success stories?!?!

Also.... Im thinking of having a take-away tonight?? I believe that 1 treat a week is ok!?! Or do u recommend that I am not tempted and just be miserable lol and stick to my diet?!? xx

You can do a take away, but check online for the sin value of what you are going to eat. I used to have white rice and steamed pak choy with a light soy sauce. Or you can have fried vegetables, but ask them to fry them in seasoned water.

Hey Kerry! I am on Simming World now - lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks!!!! I have previously lost 2-3 stone on the diet and really like it!!

How is it going for you? I made the sin free chips the other night and they are lush!!! x x x

I lost 7lbs in my first week!!! :yipee:

nearly cried at the scales!! lol!!

I made syn free chips tonight :) great!!!

kerry about 5 mins before the chips are ready, make two holes in the chips and crack an egg in to them,....with some beans aswell..proper belly buster lol

h x

ooh nice tip thanks :)

had fried egg with it too.... of course with fry light :):)

I lost a stone last year on slimming world for my wedding, then put it all back on and more since! grrr! I cant afford to do the diet at the moment, coz we are seriously skint, Ive tried doing it from home but i dont have the same motivation as i do when attending the weigh in.
Good luck to all you ladies giving it a go! Hope it works for you and i'll be back on it when can afford it! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->