Sling advice

R

rubixcyoob.

Hi ladies :D

This is my first time ever in this forum but I need a bit of advice.
I know I'm quite a few weeks off EDD - 17 to be exact. However, I'm looking at slings and liking what I am seeing :D

I was just wondering if you could tell me the pros and cons and your favourtie slings and such :D
Any help and advice and info would be appreciated greatly :)

quickie cos i'm getting tired LOL

Moby - Lovely for smaller baby, very supportive and secure. not too good for heavier babies ( i still use mine and Daisy is about 19lbs) but i cant use it for too long as it starts to sag a bit

Ellaroo- Fab for bigger babies (only just got it so cant comment for smaller bubbas) very supportive and good for back carries tho takes a little while to get used to wrapping tho when they are on feels very secure

Peanutshell (pouch sling) great for quick up and downs, not as suppiortive as above two but alot more than i expected!!! Daisy loves being in Kangaroo hold so she faces sideyways/forwards a little bit and can see everything..tho i only let her face forward for short periods etc.... also you have to buy these sized so if you are very petite and OH is broad/tall you couldnt share the same one IYGWIM

Ring Sling (i made this myself) looks very pretty and cant wait for summer till i can go out with it and a pretty vest top!! LOL these arent too supportive but are great as they are super adjustable and will fit just about anyone! (so you can share with OH if wanted!)

errm if you have any specific questions ask away and i'll happily answer if i can :)

Mei tai! But, I don't think I'd be happy using it for a newborn. Molly loves a good nosy in it and always falls asleep. It's cosy and very secure, doesn't droop... not sure what else to say. It's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->