sling wearers - do your babies just sleep forever when being worn?

Gingerspice

Reaction score
We've been wearing LO off and on fir a while. A few minutes they fall asleep when in the sling (a moby style self tie one). They have never then woken up by themselves when in the sling. Usually my LO doesn't sleep well in the day, but it seems they could sleep for hours if I wear them....

Is mine the only one that does this?

Is it ok to sleep so much?

Should I deliberately take them out so they wake up?

At first he slept a lot but now he wakes up and spends a lot of time awake in the sling..
As long as they are waking up for feeds I think its fine :flower: x

My LO used to sleep for ages in the sling, but now he just has his normal amount of nap, he loves looking around and watching everything and can be too nosey to fall asleep.

yup, sleeps forever in the sling, same style as yours - so comfy for her, all bundled up in there! She still won't stay asleep during the day for any longer than 45 mins or so anywhere else other than in her sling. Am thinking that will hopefully come with time.........

Jack used too sleep a lot but now hes a bit older he's far to nosey :lol: I would just let them nap hun, going to be tricky to keep them awake when they're so cosy :cloud9:

Yeah, Gabriella sleeps for ages in her Moby & in her mei tais... She'll not nap long anywhere else, but she'll easily go 2.5 hours at a time in the carriers!

Fortunately it doesn't seem to interfere with her night time sleeping at all, she still wakes every 3 hours then, so I'm happy enough to run with it :) It means she's a much more pleasant baby when daddy comes home from work because she's not overtired. She tends to fight the sleep all day if she isn't carried and then she gets really cross.

The only thing I'd say is when she does wake up in the carrier she always seems famished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->