Slow rise hcg?? Can I still be hopeful? I can't take another loss!

Just thought I would update. I'm pretty sure I have miscarried now, have had lots of bleeding and passed a big clot this morning 😢 I'm just waiting on blood work to confirm. Sorry to post sad news in this forum.

I tried to speak to my dr yesterday about the low progesterone and she brought it up but it seems like I can't be tested for that until my next pregnancy? I'm scared my next pregnancy I'm going I be some test rat until it happens again. I just don't know what to do!

So sorry to hear that. Let us know when the blood work comes back. Take care of yourself. xx

Just thought I would update. I'm pretty sure I have miscarried now, have had lots of bleeding and passed a big clot this morning 😢 I'm just waiting on blood work to confirm. Sorry to post sad news in this forum.

I tried to speak to my dr yesterday about the low progesterone and she brought it up but it seems like I can't be tested for that until my next pregnancy? I'm scared my next pregnancy I'm going I be some test rat until it happens again. I just don't know what to do!

I had an issue with low progesterone that my original obgyn wouldn't test for but I had a feeling after 3 early losses. I took the situation in my own hands and got over the counter progesterone cream (progest). I finally started getting sticky pregnancies but switched doctors to a RE who confirmed my suspicion. My progesterone (with supplementation) has been just within acceptable limits this whole pregnancy.

I would get the cream and start using it 2 days after o is confirmed if this cycle doesn't work out Hun. It won't hurt anything that's for sure. Sorry you are going through this.

im so sorry, hugs coming your way.

can you buy the progesterone cream from any chemist? if your not low on it and use it anyway will it not cause a problem?

im so sorry, hugs coming your way.

can you buy the progesterone cream from any chemist? if your not low on it and use it anyway will it not cause a problem?

My RE said no issues using it even if my levels got to a normal point. She actually said to continue using it through the first trimester. I get my Progest from amazon. I believe it's fairly easy to get a hold of.

I had an issue with low progesterone that my original obgyn wouldn't test for but I had a feeling after 3 early losses. I took the situation in my own hands and got over the counter progesterone cream (progest). I finally started getting sticky pregnancies but switched doctors to a RE who confirmed my suspicion. My progesterone (with supplementation) has been just within acceptable limits this whole pregnancy.

I would get the cream and start using it 2 days after o is confirmed if this cycle doesn't work out Hun. It won't hurt anything that's for sure. Sorry you are going through this.

I'm definitely going to pick some up and try that. Like you I really have a feeling it's a simple fix...hopefully. So you use it two days after O, everyday? Or before sex? Might be silly but how do you use it?

Sorry to hear that! You can definitely be tested for the Factor V Leiden and MTHFR when not pregnant... I would put that high up on your list of things to address with your doc :thumbup:

i used to take it when I oed, but now my RE says there is studies showing that early use can cause thinning of the lining instead of thickening it....it only thicken with it once you get the plus and start using it right then...he is said with the over the counter tests showing positive so early its an easy catch...

as how many times a day, i dont know about creams, i took the pills..someone else can help there :)

hope this helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"