Slow rising hcg levels anyone else ?

Lukeandbeau

Reaction score
This is my third pregnancy ( the first two went without a hitch ). I got my BFP on Dec. 7th and unaware when my lmp is. I got pregnant right after I had my Mirena IUD removed and that was my first period in awhile but I think I should at least be 6 weeks now. About a week ago I started spotting and I had blood work Mon. It was a low 167 then Wed it was 311 and Fri it was 467. I got told it was prob etopic and I am having an u/s tues of following week. I have a feeling they won’t be able to tell anything because my hcg is so low but I’m interested in my hcg level. Besides etopic what could it be? Maybe just a normal miscarriage that isn’t quite happening yet ? I don’t believe it will end as a viable pregnancy I just don’t want it to be etopic or have to take mex medication. I would prefer a natural miscarriage. I guess I’m asking for people with similar stories good or bad please

When I had my miscarriage very early my first draw was about 40 and then my next was about 70 then third was 120 so it went up but not doubled. I then bled a few days later:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->