Slow rising hcg levels..

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Have any of you had slow rising hcg levels and still had a healthy pregnancy?

I have been having some issues with this pregnancy already with bleeding and I thought I miscarried so I was at the hospital on Nov 9th they took my blood and said my hcg was 255 so I scheduled an appt for my ob right away to get another blood draw for 2 days after the hospital visit, went and got the blood draw on the 11th and finally got my results Monday the 16th, they said the number was 289, so the hcg went up but it didn't double. At the hospital they said it was too young to see anything on the ultrasound and going based off the levels I was probably only about 3 weeks when I found out which was 2 days before I went to the hospital.

I am having symptoms like nausea here and there, headaches and lots of cravings. I didn't have any cramping with the bleeding but I did have extreme back pain and they said I had a uti too which might of been causing the back pain because I don't have it anymore. Just looking for positive experiences I guess..I really want to be hopeful for this pregnancy but so far everything I am reading about it doesn't give me good odds:sad1:

Thanks in advance

How are things going for you? I have no experience in this yet. Just waiting on my hcg results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->