Slow rising HCG?

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
I am so confused ladies! :coffee:

So it all began cause the digi tests took AGES to tick over from 1-2 to 2-3 and then 3+:

3+3 - 5+1 = 1-2 week digi
5+2 - 6+2 = 2-3 week digi
6+3 = 3+ week digi

So I saw my MW on Thursday (9th) who got me a scan at the hospital. The scan showed a gestation sac only measuring 5 weeks (I should have been 6+6) so they've taken bloods:

Friday - 5362
Sunday - 6600
Today - 8961

So now I have another scan on Friday! They said they would have liked to see it increasing more. Anyone going through the same/similar thing? What was the outcome? The whole thing is driving me insane!

TIA! :flow:

I wish I knew but I didn't want to read and run. Fingers crossed all is ok and please update with how you are doing!

With such high levels doubling time can take up to 96 hours, so I'd say it's looking okay:winkwink:

I agree with ^. Hope all turns out well! :)

My levels were the same... I got my u/s last Thursday at 5 w 5 days and saw gest sac and yolk sac! which measured to be just right.... I have my next ultrasound tomorrow! I'm so nervous.. ill be praying for you! my doc told me that sometimes women's hcg rises slower than others do... and he said they wont be taking my blood anymore, that it just worries women! lol

It's true that once you are between 5000-6000 you start to double between 72 and 96 hours. I was a slow riser too but my doctor says that as long as it goes up 60% she is happy. And I had my first scan today at six weeks, and everything is just fine.

Fingers crossed that everything is just fine with you and your numbers. Xx

Thank you ladies :flow:

Petzy - it's not even going up my 60% though. They've gone up by about 25-30% each time. Also I'm measuring 2 weeks behind dates on my last U/S which was done on Friday so they're not sure. The way they talk and say things to me doesn't give me much hope they expect everything to end well

I guess we will see on Friday when I have a repeat scan

Good luck anaaabanana! :hugs:

you have seen my post, and everything is fine!!!! :) I hope that gives you hope... you should be fine. I will be praying so much for you!!! <3 I will look for an update on Friday... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->