Slow to no line progression success

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I suffer secondary infertility. I started ttc in 2008 and finally had my son in 2014. I’ve been trying since he was born with only one pregnancy that ended in a chemical. I had two chemicals in between 2008 and my son. My lines never got this dark with my chemicals but I’m not really seeing a progression here. What do y’all think? These are over a 4 day period. AF was due yesterday so I would be about 15-16 dpo. This is the one month I took a break from opks so I’m not 100% sure.

896937AF-B47B-446C-B660-C4CF4AB8597E.jpeg

Looks great to me! :) Congrats!

They look good to me, but you will probably notice more of a leap if you line them up in every other day instead of daily, if that makes sense :) mine have all looked similar before, till I left some out so they were lined up for every other day and then I could clearly see they were progressing well. Yours look just fine <3

I think I’m going to stop testing. Easier said than done for sure. But I’m thirsty all the time, and I think my urine is too diluted to get a good feel for my levels with these tests. My lines are lighter in the mornings. And darker at night after I’ve worked and drank less. I feel like they should be darker than they are at this point but who knows. I just want this baby.

I’m just so afraid. I’m 35. It takes me years to get pregnant every time. I feel like this one is my last chance. But there’s nothing I can do.

If any of you pray. A quick prayer for me would be much appreciated. Thank you guys.

They look fab hon congratulations

I think I’m going to stop testing. Easier said than done for sure. But I’m thirsty all the time, and I think my urine is too diluted to get a good feel for my levels with these tests. My lines are lighter in the mornings. And darker at night after I’ve worked and drank less. I feel like they should be darker than they are at this point but who knows. I just want this baby.

I’m just so afraid. I’m 35. It takes me years to get pregnant every time. I feel like this one is my last chance. But there’s nothing I can do.

If any of you pray. A quick prayer for me would be much appreciated. Thank you guys.

What a beautiful picture of progression. I really hope this is it for you. Sending you all the love and sticky dust possible. Xxx

Had two left. Decided to go ahead and take them just so they weren’t staring at me. Don’t think this one is going well. I hate this. This is 17dpo

D0A5365B-D5EA-41FB-973B-EAFCC9E8D8BC.jpeg

Last edited:
I understand your apprehension but they look like lovely progressive lines honey. Xx

So, unprompted, DH brought me home two tests today. He’s as nervous as I am I think. They’re still just so light. But with a chemical I’ve never gotten positives for so long. I’ve had no spotting or anything. But, while my tests aren’t getting lighter, they aren’t getting darker either. I just hate this wait and see stuff so much. I told him I didn’t wanna test anymore. But here we are. This is 18dpo

EED46BB3-D7D2-4A8C-8B04-5A7F7AC60AE7.jpeg

Last edited:
So sorry hon.
I had 4 CPs in 2020 so I know how u feel.
My lines never got as dark as ures with my CPs.

Fixed this is a sticky hon. The first trimester is so so scary<3

Took another test. Maybe they are getting darker? Maybe I’ll get to be a slow line progression success story? This is 20dpo

A614F26C-9140-41DD-A76E-083F55FA0A6D.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"