Slow to no line progression success

Your latest looks darker than the ones before, but those are so much lighter than the others that I wonder about hook effect. How far along are you? Can you do a pee/water sample and see if you get a dark line again?

I am so sorry for the stress. Is there any way to get hcg levels checked?

I think everything looks fine. Try not to stress as hard as it is

I think maybe I’ll get excited now? With my lack of progression initially, consistent light lines, I never ever expected to see a test like this. This is crazy. Also 20dpo

39727BD5-A471-45D4-AA4C-81BDCC70EA07.jpeg

Last edited:
Fantastic progression hon yay. Are u due September? Because we need more ladies in the September due date group. U will find it in the Pregnancy group and discussions section. Congratulations hon wishing I a very happy and healthy 9 months <3

Fantastic progression hon yay. Are u due September? Because we need more ladies in the September due date group. U will find it in the Pregnancy group and discussions section. Congratulations hon wishing I a very happy and healthy 9 months <3

I am!! I’m actually due on my 16 year olds birthday!!

For anyone who finds this thread in the future. The tests that finally got dark are from 20dpo. My original tests start at 13 dpo

Beautiful lines!! Congratulations ❤❤

I can't seem to find it, can you post a link to it? Thanks!

This will be my last test. Hook effect will begin to take place soon. I’m 5 weeks 2 days or 22dpo and this is the darkest line I’ve had. Hopefully my slow lines aren’t an indicator of other problems but it definitely wasn’t a chemical and I’m feeling pretty positive about this now

B83C4C39-7FD2-4DA8-88BC-CC1C85D25EFA.jpeg

Amazing! Congrats! I remember you from years and years ago! So happy for you!

Fantastic lines hon.
I'm 4+3 17dpo and got my line stealer today on frer.
Definitely join us in the September group. I don't know how to do links tho.

I can't seem to find it, can you post a link to it? Thanks!

Hi hon I don't know how to do links.
But if u scroll down past 1st 1nd and 3rd trimester and little further down it says pregnancy groups and discussions. Click on that and u will all the due date groups
U won't the one that's called September due date group 2021.

Let me know how u go

Yayyy! Yes I’m still here and now I’ve got to stay and follow your journey ✨

I wanted to come back in and update. At 5 weeks 3 days my level was only 1834. But three days later my levels are 8,862. So I started out with low numbers that are now way more than doubling!!! It’s definitely possible to have crappy starting numbers and everything be ok!! I will continue to update in case someone finds this in a google search!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->