SMA pop ups?

vaniilla

Reaction score
Am I the only one that has started to get SMA pop ups? I used to only get mac cleaner but now I get these too :wacko:

I keep getting them and they are really doing my head in, not just because it slows my PC down but the message it gives but that's another argument!!!

Am I the only one that has started to get SMA pop ups? I used to only get mac cleaner but now I get these too :wacko:

You only have to type a certain word in like formula then you get bombarded!! I typed ski once and had skiing holiday adverts within a minute... Quite scary!

You only have to type a certain word in like formula then you get bombarded!! I typed ski once and had skiing holiday adverts within a minute... Quite scary!

But I haven't, nor clicked throu any links :/

Cant you use pop up blockers? Iv never had any pop ups from here.

Yea just use a pop-up blocker. There'll be settings in your browser to enable it.

my pop up blockers are enabled from what I know, I'm on a mac but I don't think that makes a difference to it.

Yes, just had another. It's getting on my nerves!

weird , like I say iv never had one apart from things I accidently click on

I've never had any pop ups/ads from this site, if you use firefox browser get the Adblockplus add on x

Yea sometimes my adblocker stops working, all I need to do is disable it then re-enable it and it works fine again. This is on Chrome.

Everytime i open bnb on my computer i get the SMA pop up too:coffee:

yup. in the last few days everytime i log onto b&b i get the sma pop up. really annoying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->