small for dates

shereen1

Reaction score
hi just come back from the mw she is still saying that i am small for my dates my bump is only measuing at 35 cm and my due date is friday so she is abit concerned about that ,so ive got a scan on wednesday to see whats going on mw said that if the scan shows the baby is small then they will probably induce me next week ,so im alittle worried right now she said try not to panic about it but its easy for her to say ,i will keep you posted when i no whats going on :wacko: xx

:hugs: good luck for your scan, hope all is well for you.

Might be that its all baby and hardly any water or something.

x

nice when they worry you stupid then book things days later!!

good luck with yoru scan

:D

nice when they worry you stupid then book things days later!!

good luck with yoru scan

:D

yeah i no so ive got all day 2morrow to worry about it but like layla says im hoping its all baby and not alot of water ,mw did say that her heart beat is fine and that she is in the right postion so at least thats something to be pleased with just have to see what they say on wednesday x

yeah aslong as baby is moving well i wouldnt worry too much could just be small baby gl with scan

yeah aslong as baby is moving well i wouldnt worry too much could just be small baby gl with scan

yeah she is always moving around i think that the mw is concerned cause my other two where good weights 7lbs and 7lbs14 so maybe shes just going to be abit smaller xx

Best of luck hun! Good to hear that she is moving around well, in the right position and has a good heartbeat. I'm sure the rest will go just as well. Stay positive (HUGS)

Good luck with everything babe, hope all is well for you and bubs xx

If baby is small but all is well, they may just decide that the original dates were wrong, any difference on a scan of 5 days or more, they will use the scan dates!

Do your best not to worry hun, they are great at scaring the crap outta ya for no good reason!

Good Luck! :hugs: x

Think of the positives - At least it wont hurt so much if baby is smaller. I am 36 cm but have 2 weeks to go. Was worried today as midwife sent me to hospital as baby wasnt moving much and tummy very tight. They monitored her heartbeat and she is fine but may come early.
Good luck for friday honey. x

Aww hope it is all ok, I have to wait to see if im still measuring big lol.

At least you get to see LO again :D

x

Aww hope it is all ok, I have to wait to see if im still measuring big lol.

At least you get to see LO again :D

x

same here---- i'll find out in a few days if im still measuring big--- she didnt seem too worried about it--- but she was amazed at how there was an 8cm difference from the time before (only 4 weeks before) ---so who knows where i stand now---find out friday thoug=--- i'm still hoping that she'll send me for ultrasound and find out im actually further along---- (there's a six week dif. from original due date and ultrasound date)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->