Smart Trike

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Need some help. We are thinking of getting Ed a smart trike deluxe for christmas (he'll be 13months) for those who have got/had one are the deluxe worth it or are the regular smart trikes just as good?

jack getting one her his b-day in 3days, hes just getting the normal one dont know how good they r cause he hasnt used it yet but i have heard good things about them.

Depends which one it is....show us a link:thumbup:

Ok we have the

Deluxe
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GEvREdZWL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Plus
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H2+W79lGL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Ride and recline
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419uHlZgA%2BL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Didn't even think to look on mothercare and they had 3 I like the look of

Mothercare :dohh: Just found it, although its not as nice in pink.

Chloe got the plus for her first bday and I dunno if it was just a faulty one that I got but but the adult steering was a bit dodgy (my Dad done a bit of DIY and fixed it himself). Apart from that its still going strong and Charlotte will get it next.

The 3rd one looks very swish (boring colour though), but I bet its pricey!

WE have the 2nd one and it's fab. The others just look like they have a bit more fabric on them etc....which will get damp and dirty:dohh:

I think they're just meant to look posh but what's the point....no more fun for baby:dohh:

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing! I think I am going to leave Daisys for her xmas cos the way we are going for her birthday there will be nothing left for xmas! But I do like the green deluxe best!

Chloe got the plus for her first bday and I dunno if it was just a faulty one that I got but but the adult steering was a bit dodgy (my Dad done a bit of DIY and fixed it himself). Apart from that its still going strong and Charlotte will get it next.

the ride and recline is £109 :shock: it is nicer in red but out of the question due to price.

I hadn't seen the ride and recline one! That price is just crazy though, mind you the deluxe is an extra £20 and I dunno what for! :shrug:

I'm getting Jack the delux one for his birthday next month.

Iwas going to but I really don't think we will have room! Daisy is getting a bounce and spin zebra, a new dolls buggy, a tomy discovery dome and a load of little things too, don't want to go too overboard!!! :blush:

Thankfully with a boy we don't have to worry about dolls and prams and houses and stuff. Think the deluxe is alot comfier and it looks sturdier (sp)

oops just had a look at my shopping bag on ELC and it is £338 :shock: I haven't even gone through all the catagories or put the big climbing frame I like down and that £225. We need to win the lottery

We have the first one in red:D my brother bought it for my LO for his first birthday ! its sooo good:D! LO loves being in it and the wee phone that comes with the red one is brilliant!

we got the delux one because it looked alot stable than the plus one :)

the ride and recline is £109 :shock: it is nicer in red but out of the question due to price.

I wouldnt pay that for it, it'll get pushed over in tantrums, trailed through muck, put upside down and used as a tent :dohh: lol

oops just had a look at my shopping bag on ELC and it is £338 :shock: I haven't even gone through all the catagories or put the big climbing frame I like down and that £225. We need to win the lottery

LOL you should see my wishlist on ELC! A lottery win would help though! :winkwink:

we have the plus, the second one and it is fab, had other type for first 2 children and it was awful this one does what it says on the tin and so easy to push and steer XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->