smells

chimmi

Reaction score
is it just me or can i SMELL stuff more the past few days..!?

right now i can smell feet.. my feet are as far away from me as possible and they dont smell (i just checked) my fiance JUST had a shower, and im pretty sure but the dogs feet dont smell lol:haha:

over the past few days ive smelt stuff, i can smell perfume REALLY atrongly every now and then, the other day all i could smell was burnt matches, minutes after i had lit a match.. the match wasnt even anywhere near me!

Ive never had a brilliant nose, i suffer from allergies (hayfever, rhinitis) so Its pretty much always blocked, but i keep smelling stuff argh!!
anyone else?
I am only a mere 5DPO by the way so its ridiculous :wohoo:

:fool:

Hahahha feet.

I think my sense of smell is up or altered at least. I could have sworn I could smell honey garlic at work last night, but it was midnight in a hospital. There was no honey garlic.
I also thought the sight and smell of my hard boiled egg was gonna make me vomit!

I think maybe I'm going mad :shrug: every day i tell myself i WILL NOT symptom spot, yet here I am, squeezing my boobs every five minutes and sniffing the air.. haha I feel like one crazy lady! :fool:

how many DPO are you?

Oh I do love a good boob squeeze! It's like - thought pops into head 'I wonder if I'm pregnant yet' 'hmm I know I'll see if my boobs hurt' [squeezes boobs] 'yep they definitely hurt, I must be pregnant!!!' Arhhhh hate symptom spotting!!

Oh I do love a good boob squeeze! It's like - thought pops into head 'I wonder if I'm pregnant yet' 'hmm I know I'll see if my boobs hurt' [squeezes boobs] 'yep they definitely hurt, I must be pregnant!!!' Arhhhh hate symptom spotting!!

Yes! That's exactly it. And then if you think about it alot you start feeling sick then you think "ooh I feel a bit sick I must be pregnant!"
Argh. It's so annoying isnt it! SO glad im not the only one!

I get super smell sense when pregnant too. I stink as I am only showering every two days with my foot in a cast. This TWW has been brutal for me. Right now I smell my hair and it is driving me nuts! lol

Haha I yawned twice on the way home. I swear to god - twice!!! - and I'm not in the 2ww yet. 'Ooh I wonder if that means I'm pregnant' -arghhhhhhhhh!!!

:)

Haha I yawned twice on the way home. I swear to god - twice!!! - and I'm not in the 2ww yet. 'Ooh I wonder if that means I'm pregnant' -arghhhhhhhhh!!!

Haha I thought the same earlier keep yawning today (conveniently forgetting I hardly slept last night) IT'S A SYMPTOM haha.

Castaway bride congrats on your BFP how did i miss that!

Haha I thought the same earlier keep yawning today (conveniently forgetting I hardly slept last night) IT'S A SYMPTOM haha.

Castaway bride congrats on your BFP how did i miss that!

LOL no not yet hun, I am saying my first BFP that was my sign and I am smelling alot of things now so I am wondering. No BFP for me yet! Thanks though!!!

I so think you will get a bfp this month castaway. I really hope you do! Xx

I should clarify and say I hope everyone gets a bfp!!! X

Hahahahahahaha.

I think maybe I'm going mad :shrug: every day i tell myself i WILL NOT symptom spot, yet here I am, squeezing my boobs every five minutes and sniffing the air.. haha I feel like one crazy lady! :fool:

how many DPO are you?

I don't know since my cycle varies.
I had ovulation symptoms on the 31st, and mid last week.
If I go based on ovulating 14 days before AF, based on my longest cycles then I should ovulate today.
Booooooo I'm hoping it was earlier though, why else would I have had mid cycle bleeding on the 31st ?!
Rant done!

Hahahha loooooove the boob squeeze! Just make sure no one sees lol

Hubby is making honey garlic pork chops right now, I'm a happy girl lol

Edited to add.... hmmmm now I have spotting again today.

Sorry castaway.. good luck though this month! I'm die AF next week... Argh agges away!

That's a good sign Chimmy, I remember that my sister was super-sensitive to all types all smells when she got pregnant, acutally it was her first pregnancy sign!! So good luck!!

Thanks I'm a bit dubious as i am only 5DPO (or 6) not sure. My cervis has gone awol and I hate the wait!

Aha im the same! i have to ask my OH if he can smeel it and his like no...Then he looks at me like im going mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->