Smells

Frankie

Reaction score
What smells are putting you all off?

Hubby's deodorant again, during my 1st pregnancy it was his chocolate Lynx

Toast - the smell is disgusting i bloody well hate it

Other halfs diseal aftershave which im sure he happens to lag on more than ever now lol and the smell of anything cooking lol

Anyones cologne or perfume... I dont care what kind it makes me feel like im gonna loose my lunch. Also, my son has an emergency training potty downstairs in case he cant make it upstairs and he went poo and I changed it and threw up twice... it wasnt even horrible and its a job i've done hundreds of times!

Cooked chicken... Its been cooked chicken for over 2 months now, thats why Ive not eaten or cooked it for a looong time.

This will sounds really awful but my OH nephew almost always smells of dried milk.. Cant stand it - pregnant or not pregnant :D

So quite a variety then :) Poor us eh

Although the fruit and veg market smelt lovely the other morning x

Butter - it's disgusting ! Xx

I've never noticed butter having a scent!

This may sound like an obvious one, but for someone with a pre-preg stomach of steel, it's unusual for me. My DH's cat pukes a lot and I cannot bear cleaning it up anymore because it makes me gag and hurl too now!

Butter - it's disgusting ! Xx

I've never noticed butter having a scent!

This may sound like an obvious one, but for someone with a pre-preg stomach of steel, it's unusual for me. My DH's cat pukes a lot and I cannot bear cleaning it up anymore because it makes me gag and hurl too now!

GROSS!! Sounds hideous. You shouldn't be cleaning up cat vomit while you're pregnant. I know for certain that cat poo is a danger to pregnant women, and TBH I'm not sure if vomit is the same, but to be safe, I would not be exposing myself to that. Please ask someone else to do it! xx

I can't stand the smell of garlic at the moment, or any aerosol sprays!

Or meat while it's cooking!! My DH is a vegetarian, so now I understand how he feels all the time when I'm cooking meat!!!

ugh the oven as it heats up. yuck. and my dogs. poor puppies

ugh the oven as it heats up. yuck. and my dogs. poor puppies

omg! tell me about it! that is the grossest smell ever! Along with, smoke, coffee, my hubbys cologna uuuugh its insane smelly! The worse part is though.... i had an extra pukey day today and my hubby comes home with a ton on cologna on:dohh:.... there goes lunch. I asked him not to wear it and his response is... I CAN WEAR IT IF I WANT. so now im sitting in my room while he watches soccer!

Anything that's not plain turns my stomach. I'm not keen on anything strong tasting. Def more sensitive to smell in general.

this morning i tried emptying the rubbish, i don't even think it really had a smell but immediately sent me to the bathroom! opening the fridge makes me gag as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->