SMEP from this weekend

Ladies,

I'm on CD51 today and wondering if this OPK is close to positive??

I am clutching at straws here!!

It seems dark-ish in person, but not as dark as the control - do you think its close?

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Sorry the witch got you Richiesgal - hope you get your BFP next month!!

xx

I'd say that's pretty close!

Those are the ones I use and when I got my positive the line was darker down one side like yours :thumbup:

Any other signs, EWCM or cramping? I say go for it with the BD'ing anyway you can't be far off!!

:happydance:

Good luck hun

XXX

Thanks hon!!

Have been BD'ing regularly anyway recently as have no idea where I am with these silly wonky cycles!!

Haven't even been writing down when we've :sex: as i'm so clueless as to where I am with this cycle that it seems too annoying to constantly monitor and write stuff down!! :dohh:

Figure it cant hurt to keep at it!! :winkwink:

Got my gynae appt next week so hoping that'll tell me what's going on!

What CD are you on now?

xx

Hi bumblebeettc1, I haven't a clue of how to use those opks sorry but if richiesgal says it's close I'd keep up the BD'ing. You must be in with a good chance with all that :sex:

Good luck at your gynae appt next week, keep us posted :dust: xxxxx

Defo keep at it, you will have a fab chance then!! :thumbup:

I am CD8 at the mo - not started SMEP yet cos don't want to wear the hubby out :haha:

I think we will just go with the flow then when it gets closer to O we will start SMEP!!

Good luck for the appt, hopefully some answers together with a :bfp: will be winging their way to you soon!

XXXX

Just checking in on your ladies :hi: hope you're all well, sending all the SMEP ladies :dust:

bumblebeettc1, good luck with your app this week :hug: xxxxxx

Hiya,

Off to the doc's tonight so am looking forward to getting some answers, or at least referred for more tests/ultrasound - or even reassurance that all is ok - however, that would almost be a pain as I have such irregular cycles that there must be something ''wrong'', or else what's going on!!! :dohh:

Hope its a small wrong that they can right!

Anyway, hoping for something to happen whether its something to kick start AF, or further tests re: ovulation or no ovulation - that really is the question!

Good luck ladies - hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Keep me updated with how you're getting on, and any exciting symptoms!

xx

Hello there everyone, I am back after a long break with my sister and BIL from Stoke. We had a nice time.

I decided not to try this SME plan. I lost all hope with this. Both of us are tired of people asking and advising us when to have a child or not. Its so frustrating.
I got myself tested when I was in Canada. The blood was drawn out on the CD 3 for the hormone levels. I don't think they are abnormal. I did get a Trans-vaginal and Trans-abdominal ultrasound because I had a lot of throbbing pain just before and CD 1 of cycle. The only option is Endometriosis. If we don't conceive within the next 2 months I will have to get a laparascopy done. I will have to force my husband to get a Semen Analysis as well. Since its not working, I think his sperm are either not in shape, not moving or not enough in quantity.

convincing him will be a huge task since he is fed up and frustrated. He says he might not be ready now.:cry:

Hey bumblebeettc1, let us know what tests they suggest for the odd cycles. they will probably do the day 3 blood work to test whether you are ovulating or not. I read this on the first response website.
All the best to the rest of you.

I am thinking of trying pre-seed this time to keep the seeds in.:winkwink:

Although both of us have stopped brooding over us not conceiving when everyone else around us is conceiving and having babies. I love babies and want them so badly.

I just don't know what to do. I hate that it has to come from him, depending on his moods, energy, etc. They just don't get it how strongly we feel about it. I hate him for that :devil: .

I am also following smep again this cycle...not sure if yall have seen the smep thread in the ttc forum,but theres like 12 or more bfps listed already!!

I'm off for an ultrasound (internal - yikes!) in 2 weeks time, and OH is off for a S.A next week too. Hoping that will tell us more info!

Doc was great and is seeing me for a scan on a weekend, so happy he's fitting me into a full clinic. :thumbup:

Once we get all the results we'll know more about what's going on. Hormone levels ''weren't too bad'' he said, but not normal ratio ie 1:1.

My options might be drugs to help me ovulate, but that'll be determined after the scan.

Going to just chill out for next few weeks as not much more we can do, except :sex: but no routine to it, and not sure if i'm even ovulating so its daft to put pressure onto both of us if its pointless at the moment!!

baby dust to all. Take care and give me a BFP through you all!!

xxxxx

Hey Bumblebee :flower:

It's great that you are getting a scan, I would take anything they were willing to give me in the hope of getting a BFP haha!

Chilling out will do you the world of good.

Enjoy and let us know how you get on!!

XXX

:hi: laides,

bumblebeettc1, I'm glad you're getting some answers. FX for you. I had a transvaginal scan done last year when I had bleeding after :sex: it was just like having a smear so please don't worry about it. It's great though because they can have a good look inside :blush: you're in my thoughts.

Igotbabyfever - yes that thread has been awesome!

30desperate2c - hopefully you'll get your bfp before you have to get OH to have a SA

richiesgal - thank you for your lovely comments on my journal. I really hope you get your bfp very soon! I have a good feelinhg ;) are you SMEPing?

We haven't been SMEP'ing although we may do a remix of it this month...I'm not using opks so we'll see. Sending you all :dust: xxxxxxx

I haven't been following

:hi: laides,

bumblebeettc1, I'm glad you're getting some answers. FX for you. I had a transvaginal scan done last year when I had bleeding after :sex: it was just like having a smear so please don't worry about it. It's great though because they can have a good look inside :blush: you're in my thoughts.

Igotbabyfever - yes that thread has been awesome!

30desperate2c - hopefully you'll get your bfp before you have to get OH to have a SA

richiesgal - thank you for your lovely comments on my journal. I really hope you get your bfp very soon! I have a good feelinhg ;) are you SMEPing?

We haven't been SMEP'ing although we may do a remix of it this month...I'm not using opks so we'll see. Sending you all :dust: xxxxxxx

I haven't been following

Ah petal you are so sweet :kiss:

Your journal is fab I am always checking in even when I don't comment!

I really really hope August is the month for both of us!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us have our :bfp:!!!!

we havent been SMEPing this month I just love this thread and all you ladies :winkwink: - we haven't BD'd much to be honest - it's too exhausting to DTD every other night from CD 5 like last time - I'm now on cd 17 so we will start this weekend as my opks have been getting stronger! Cervix is still hard and low though and no change in CM (sorry if TMI!!)

Babydust to us all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

XX

Thank you ladies for the optimism. I doubt I will get a :BFP: this month either. I bought pre-seed so will try that the next time we BD (whenever OH feels like it). One good thing is that we bought an elliptical machine and we work out almost everyday.

I give up even if I don't get a positive or not. I'd rather die and start life all over again than having to go through so much trouble and mental stress and pain.

richiesgal - high five for your commitment last month because I couldn't do that :haha:. It's weird before TTC I had a high bd drivve and now it's like just get my pregnant damn it! Poor OH :rofl: Yay for your opks almost being postive, happy :sex: and I really do hope we get our :bfp: this month, come on baby dust fairy cut us some slack!!

I may try and do a SMEP remix if I keep using my opks (you've seen the drama over these on my journal well spolier alert! I caved today!) anyway hun sending you buckets and buckets of August baby dust :dust:

30desperate2c :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry that you feel so down and I hope that our PMA rubs off on you hun. It's horrible when you wants something so bad but try to hold onto the fact that it will happen. I've heard FAB things about preseed so don't count yourself out yet, there's lots of bfp stories on here you should do a search on it :) I hope that your OH gets the fruity bug and is in the mood for lots and lots of bd'ing. :dust:

Sending you all :dust:

I've just been catching up on your journal Baby I hope your friend is better soon, Hugs XXX :hugs::hugs:

And poor OH!! footie is dangerous, mine is always coming back with a knackered ankle etc, I think he is getting too old!! :haha:

I'm a tad confused because I have had ov pains and ewcm but no positive opk yet?? the lines got darker last week and now - nothing!! Damn things you were right to give them up!! :haha: We Bd'd yesterday anyway so my SMEP remix starts now!! :thumbup:

WE WILL CATCH THAT FLAMING EGG!! :happydance::happydance:

30desperate2c - ditto Baby. Chin up hun it will happen!!

Babydust to all!!!! :dust::dust:

XXX

Hey richiesgal, thank you hun you're so sweet :hugs:

You really should start a journal too so that we can talk on there ;) strange about the opk but I always say listen to your body, so keep up the SMEP remix :sex: and go catch that eggie! Good luck hun!!

and welcome and good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Flutterbabies!! xxxxx

Hi ladies,

Have been really busy over the last few weeks as we're hoping to move house and work has been hectic.

Had scan and am now taking clomid!

Took last tablet last week on thurs and did opk today which was positive with a clearblue digi, but think it is too early so maybe drugs are in my system still??

How is everyone? Ok?

Have been bd'ing since stopped clomid and will continue for another week, and see what happens!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->