• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SMEP from this weekend

Hello there ladies, I tested today morning on CD32 and I got a BFP.

We used pre-seed for this cycle and looks like it worked. I am not sure when I ovulated.
I wasn't noticing for any symptoms. I usually start getting a brown discharge 3 to 4 days before my period. But this time I didn't get any. So I didn't worry about it too much. Both me and OH started working out at home on an elliptical machine. Maybe that worked.

Looks like everyone is busy. Take care everyone and don't worry too much. Eat healthy and exercise.
All the Best

Congrats 30desperate2c!!! :happydance::happydance:

Bumblebee - fingers TIGHTLY crossed for you this month!!!

welcome to the new ladies! :flower:

I got myself sooooo stressed and upset last cycle as I was 4 days late and I had some evaps on FRER and tesco tests which I took to be positive, until the witch came!! The FRER lines (albeit v v v faint) were within the time limit so I didnt think they could be evaps!

But never mind. I am trying to massively chill out this cycle so I may not be around much but I send you all loads of babydust!! :dust::dust::dust:

FX'd that next time I check in there will be some more lovely :bfp:s!!!

XXX

I got myself sooooo stressed and upset last cycle as I was 4 days late and I had some evaps on FRER and tesco tests which I took to be positive, until the witch came!! The FRER lines (albeit v v v faint) were within the time limit so I didnt think they could be evaps!

But never mind. I am trying to massively chill out this cycle so I may not be around much but I send you all loads of babydust!! :dust::dust::dust:

XXX

Thank you very much richiesgal. I was really frustrated the first few months, but then my OH was being pressurized at work and he was ready to try anything. I told him that Pre-seed has had a lot of positive feedback and reviews; and had really worked without too much fuss and mess. So we just BD'd whenever we felt like and enjoyed it. I had no idea it would work. On CD 18 I tested with OPK and had no Smiley, that was a big turn-off.

I would definitely recommend Pre-seed since it works and doesn't kill sperm.

I will pray for all you gals for that positive.

XXX

Thank you very much richiesgal. I was really frustrated the first few months, but then my OH was being pressurized at work and he was ready to try anything. I told him that Pre-seed has had a lot of positive feedback and reviews; and had really worked without too much fuss and mess. So we just BD'd whenever we felt like and enjoyed it. I had no idea it would work. On CD 18 I tested with OPK and had no Smiley, that was a big turn-off.

I would definitely recommend Pre-seed since it works and doesn't kill sperm.

I will pray for all you gals for that positive.

Congrats dear!! WOOHOO! Happy and Healthy 9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->