SMEP success buddies

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
A follow on thread for all us ladies from the SMEP thread in TTC who have had successful :bfp:s :happydance:

We can continue the chatter, share symptoms (that are real now! :haha:) and support each other.

I will continue to run the other thread too, some ladies have asked for us to still say hello as well :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

kbkb - Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy - 2/2/12 :blue: :happydance:

CertainTurton- :pink: :happydance: C sec booked for 22/3/12 or there abouts!!

QPP- EDD 5/4/12.

Steph1505- EDD 12/04/12. :blue: :happydance: Scan 01/03/12

Smiley330- EDD 20/04/12. :blue: :happydance:

MustangGtGirl- EDD 24/04/12 :blue: :happydance:

TryAyBaby - :pink: :happydance:

Feeble- EDD 22/8/12

Beauty2 - EDD 02/07/11 :blue:

Hopingitwill- :bfp: :happydance:

Yah!! I am glad you made this thread... didn't really want to ramble on in the TTC thread! My period would be due tomorrow but I have no signs of it at all which ofcourse I knew I wouldn't but I am kinda relieved that it is almost here and gone with no signs of it! I usually get super bitchy and get a horrid lower back ache. My uterus area is already feeling kind of swollen and sensitive especially when I bend over or apply pressure to it, I love it!! Can't wait to get some morning sickness so I know everything is ok with this baby!!

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL SMEP BABIES!! :happydance:

Certain - I know this might be a pain, but what about a due date list on the first page? It might be nice to see when everyone is due? (Sorry, more thread work for you though :flower:)

Mustang - What day did you get your bfp? It must have been super early?

I know what you mean about tender uterus as well!

Well tiredness hit me like a TONNE of bricks today, I knew it was coming but thought I would escape it for another week at least... Oh well, it's nice to start feeling preg!

Can't wait for everyone to get their bfp's and join this thread :D

x x x x x x

Wooooo hooooo!!!! Were all preggers!!!!!!! Love the fact this thread has been created! Great idea certain!

How r u lovely ladies doin??

I dont actually have that many pregnancy symptoms apart from bein ridiculously tired all the time! And being super thirsty!

No sickness or sore boobs or anythin! Yet!! Xxxxxxxxx

Wooooo hooooo!!!! Were all preggers!!!!!!! Love the fact this thread has been created! Great idea certain!

How r u lovely ladies doin??

I dont actually have that many pregnancy symptoms apart from bein ridiculously tired all the time! And being super thirsty!

No sickness or sore boobs or anythin! Yet!! Xxxxxxxxx

Oooh Steph, that's reminded me I am SO thirsty! I'm normally not very good and can go hours if not most the day without drinking, but since yesterday drinking loads - and obvs upping my toilet visits :D Exciting.

I really can't believe I am here, finally chatting about real preg symptoms!

Sooooo - Who is still taking tests? Or is this just me :blush: I am a sucker for seeing progression and still have lots left over! :D

x x x x

I got a super super faint positive on 7dpo and a really there positive on 8dpo. I believe I got my first line about 6 days ago?

Yes I still have 2 FRERs left and I will be using them tomorrow! I went through 12 FRERs this time I think?

Going to attach a progression pic! I had to cut and paste them in one pic because after about 3 days my FRERs start turning really yellow and get a deep weird indent line in them :dohh:

I don't have 7dpo or 8dpo pics in there because 7dpo I took the test apart and 8dpo's turned really digusting yellow before I took the progression pics.

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/kkeller20022008/myprogression.jpg

Lol wot uz like? I took two tests and that was it.... Lol i only had 2 in the house and my OH would shoot me if I spent more money on tests haha!!!

Its so strange talkin abt pregnancy symptoms! I know it sounds strange but I really wish I had orning sickness, just to make it more real for me! Xxxxxx

Mustang - Great progression pic!! I love seeing the lines get darker like that!!

Steph - Arghh, I find myself wanting morning sickness as well. :wacko: I know i'll change my tune if I do get it, but something like that lets you know something is going on in there and knowing it's cuz you are preg is a nice feeling!

x x x x x

Wow mustang that's great progression! I was quite good and only did tests on 10dpo, 11dpo and then a week later (wanted to see it say 2-3 weeks) :haha: I'm still tempted to poss even though I've seen the scan now!

Smiley- love the idea of the due dates! What is everyones Edd? What about having scan dates too?

The tiredness is a killer isn't it? I think mine has even gone up another notch again this weekend, I love the fact I could have a nap this afternoon. On work days I'm in bed by 8.30!!! I think I've been lucky so far coz i've only been feeling sick and not actually been yet- fx it stays that way :) really sore boobs though- had to go and buy some mat bras yesterday- feels soo much better!

Oh yay - scan dates as well is a great idea!! Ahh I'm going to love this thread as much as the ttc one :happydance:

Ok, so my EDD at the moment is 20th April 2012 :cloud9:

Yep, I can see myself being in bed very early during the week I think! I would be in bed now if I didn't have a BnB addiciton to feed :haha:

x x x x

My due date is April 24, 2012!! Both of my kiddos are born in the later part of the year so it is nice having one due early and being pregnant in the winter time. I don't have a scan date yet, have to start working on my insurance tomorrow and I will probably have a scan in a month or so... they usually don't see you till 8 weeks here but since I am considered high risk they are going to see me early.

My edd is 12th of april!! Woo hoo!!

I dnt have a scan date...my midwife appt is 31st of aug so il hopef get a scan date then!

Aw mustang im so excited to b pregnant during winter! I cant wait to havd my wooly jumpers over my big bump!! Xxxxxx

Oooh certain!! Uv got a scan on thursday!! How exciting!!! Thats my LO's birthday!

Eek! I cant wait to get my scan date! Il b 12 weeks around the end of september...that seems soooo far away!! Xxxxxx

Good Morning ladies :flower:

Oooh Certain, I am so envious of all your scans :D how exciting!!

I am going to ring up the doctors today and get my booking in appointment sorted with the midwife, then hopefully will get a scan date not too long after that. :happydance:

How are we all today? Its my first day back at work after my holiday and it is NOT fun.

x x x x

Hi,

I had been cyberstalking the SMEP thread for a couple of months. We had been ttc since April and was going to buy OPK and try the SMEP properly but then we got pregnant. Yay! I was in France when my period was due and after it didn't show up it took me a couple of days to go and buy a test. I hadn't spotted for the first time while ttc so i thought i was probably pregnant but i was too scared to test. Previously every time i tested it came up negative and then i came on a few hours later!

I will be 7 weeks on Wednesday. I have a GP appointment tonight to start the ball rolling. Its my first pregnancy so I think I might get a scan at 8 weeks for bit of extra reassurance.

No major symptoms yet although I went to a wedding at the weekend and i struggled to close my dress, so my boobs have definitely grown!

I think my due date is 5 April.

Wishing everyone a H&H 8 months xx

Well my period was due today (actually around midnight - 1AM) and it didn't come! I checked my cervix for the last time last night and wow, I have never felt it that hard before! It was so super hard, felt like a rock! I am assuming that is a good thing so I am happy!!

Oh and here is my 14dpo test! I have one more FRER left but not sure if I am going to take it or not. Seems like they are not going to get any darker now so I might save it for my TTC friend :)

Attachments

• 14dpotest.jpg
    14dpotest.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
A follow on thread for all us ladies from the SMEP thread in TTC who have had successful :bfp:s :happydance:

We can continue the chatter, share symptoms (that are real now! :haha:) and support each other.

I will continue to run the other thread too, some ladies have asked for us to still say hello as well :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CertainTurton- EDD 31/03/12. Scans 18/8/11 (8weeks) & 26/09/11 (13weeks)

Steph1505 EDD 12/04/12

Smiley330- EDD 20/04/12

MustangGtGirl- 24/04/12

No kbkb? :nope: :cry:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Steph1505 EDD 12/04/12

Smiley330- EDD 20/04/12

MustangGtGirl- 24/04/12

Ahhh kbkb, don't use those sad faces :flower: Certain has just added whoever has given their edd so far on this new thread - what is your edd and dates for any scans? :hugs:

How is everyone today?

QPP - Hello :wave: Are you booking in a private scan for 8 weeks do you mean, or will you get one at 8 weeks as well anyway? Either way, exciting!!

x x x x x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Steph1505 EDD 12/04/12

Smiley330- EDD 20/04/12

MustangGtGirl- 24/04/12

Awww kbkb :hugs: like smiley says I didnt miss you off...I was just waiting to hear from you!! How are you? what is your EDD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->