SMEP success buddies

Hello girls!

Steph - Sorry to hear about MS :hugs: I'm mildly jealous though :blush: Hope it passes quickly for you.

kbkb - I still can't believe you are 15 weeks already!! I can't wait to be there, had the first scan and for everyone to know :D

Certain, how are you getting on? Excited about your scan tomorrow?? I AM!!!

QPP - Looks like you got your ticker sorted :D How are you? I also cannot concentrate on any work whatsoever... mind will just not shift from baby!

Well I had my first docs appointment today, he was less than clueless!!! But booked in with the midwife for a few weeks time. Can't wait to start having the midwife appointments, will make it seem so much more real.

x x x x x x

Yeah, its unreal how time has flown isnt it?? But an orange feels so tiny, I find myself looking at the cantaloupes and bananas in longing.....hahaha...

Smiley- if you're predicted a girl, you're gonna feel MS as well I suppose, how was it with DS? I pray you miss it...the more ppl i talk to , the more evidence i seem to hear that women with girl babies have it really bad! Sorry your doc was so useless! hope u get to your scan quickly

Excited for certain's scan too!! :wohoo: bring it on!!!

Haha I'm longing for the orange!! Still only a teeny tiny poppyseed :D

With DS I had no sickness at all, not even slight queasiness. In fact the whole pregnancy was ache / sickness free. So, I just know this pregnancy is going to give me hell, i'm due it! Yeh, i've heard if you are carrying a girl you generally get more sickness... we'll see.

Do you think you are having a girl? Got any "feelings"?

x x x x

haha, I guess you are longing for orange...It was so weird when I felt like eating every fruit i was becoming...haha, MONSTER MUM!!!
esp the raspberry! :haha:

I have a girl feeling....Chinese calendar says it's a girl, MS was bad 2-3 months, I am over 30, i am looking uggghh ,hair stringy and no sign of pregnancy glow, we followed SMEP so were BDing even before O...well I could go on!

I pray you miss the MS altogether...so awful when it comes

Please change your status to PREGNANT now, Smiley ;)

Yeh, it does look like all your signs are pointing to girl! Can't wait to find out... haha are you SURE you are going to leave it as a surprise?!

Oooh, I didn't even know I had a status that I could change? Will find it! x x x

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hear the MS has kicked in Steph - Im finding ginger biscuits help and fizzy drinks, like appletizer.

I am super excited about the scan..just countin the hours but I know its going to be a big gap between this one and the 13 week one.gonna have to be patient...hmmm im not very good at that!! I will try and put a pic up asap :)
:haha: I am also longing to be a bigger fruit...just too long away!

Im still feeling queasy nearly all day (much worse in morn) but still not been sick - FX im getting away with it! I will tell DH your girl theory as he really wants a boy 1st :)

Smiley - my doc was ok but the midwife is better, although you only see her once early then not until 16 weeks!! had all my bloods yesterday...ouchy!

My boss is being a right witch today...Its really not helping the nausea or stress levels :( just wish it was the weekend soon!

I've been getting slightly nauseous every night now for about 4 days. It seems like if I eat I feel a little better, but then it comes back again.

Not sure if it's part of MS or if it's because i haven't been able to sleep lately. :)

I've been getting slightly nauseous every night now for about 4 days. It seems like if I eat I feel a little better, but then it comes back again.

Not sure if it's part of MS or if it's because i haven't been able to sleep lately. :)

Ok, my theory is this-if you're vomiting or being sick as certain politely puts it...its more girl /pink territory..........If you're just feeling nauseous at the back of your throat/giddy/ missing MS altogether more boy/blue territory

Seems to be borne out by the experience of at least 5-6 of my girlfriends...But my mum SWEARS her pregnancy with me was MS free and with my bro had waves of nausea. Well, go figure. I still stick to my theory!!:haha:

GOOD LUCK :thumbup: for the scan, Certain! Just :ignore: the pesky boss

DH really wants a girl....and i keep saying he should be careful what he wants, cause this one going by the initial signs is a real drama queen! :brat: :bike:

Yeh, it does look like all your signs are pointing to girl! Can't wait to find out... haha are you SURE you are going to leave it as a surprise?!

Oooh, I didn't even know I had a status that I could change? Will find it! x x x

I see you changed it! :happydance:
I am sure i'm keeping it a surprise!haha....DH has no choice!

Hi everyone,
I seem to really symptomless at the moment...my mum said she didn't have any symptoms with me either. So does that mean boy or girl!!?? According to my best friend who is due in October (she is the only friend I have told apart from immediate family) her phone app says I am having a boy! Will be amusing to see if the app is right!

CertainTurton- hope the scan went well.

Smiley- glad you have changed your status. Its official now!

Good Morning!

Haha kbkb, it will be interesting to see if your theory rings true for us lot!

QPP - I am also pretty symptomless at the moment, should be pleased about this but instead I'm hoping to feel something soon!! Oh wait, my nips are quite sore....

Certain - What time is your scan? Can't wait to get an update!!

x x x x

Morning :)

So so so excited about the scan later...counting the hours! Its at 5.30pm (UK time) FX all is ok and the baby has grown enough etc.
Feeling so tired at the moment and still nauseous (although think im lucky with this one...yey a boy!)

QPP - Im sure its fine not having symptoms - maybe a boy?! apparently it can run in families (the symptoms).

Ive been meaning to ask..where is everyone from? e.g.UK, US..etc?

5.30pm - That's aaaagggeeesss away!! Hopefully it goes speedy quick though. :D

I'm UK (though, you prob already knew that :D)

x x x x

Hey Certain! how'd it go??

Yes it is perfectly normal to have no symptoms i think...many of my friends with boys were symptomless!

I live in Singapore :)

Morning!

The scan was amazing, its grown sooo much! It looks a lot more baby like, really like a gummy bear actually :haha: the heart was beating away, amazing. I will try and scan in the pic today :) Feel much better knowing alls well now, but dont know how I will manage to wait until 13 weeks for the next one!

kbkb- oooo Singapore, I loved it there when I stopped over for 2 days when I was 14 :)

Im feeling really emotional (grumpy/tired) today....watch out people!! Were having a party tomorrow (organised months ago) and the house is a mess, but I have no energy/time to clean it...stressful!!! Dont want to be at work!

Hows you all today?

:dance: that's wonderful to hear!!! wait till you're 12-13 weeks , no more gummy bear-will be a real baby shape!!!! Its awesome to hear the little heart, aint it?

Ah..:awww:.i feel your pain...House guests for a week beginning tomorrow...DHs kid bro, mostly good fun but I'm not looking forward to the extra work either!

Guess what- I read about this awesome test where after 10 weeks, you have to pee on baking soda (1 tsp), if it fizzes its a boy and if not its a girl...I see some reports that its really accurate, because a boy makes your urine acidic and a girl alkaline...While i am not finding out sex, DH and I really kicked about this because a lot of BnB people have said its quite accurate...I think I may just try it over the weekend :haha: for fun....

Happy Friday, All!

Ahh Certain i'm so pleased the scan went well and you could see so much more!! Yes yes yes, get the scan pic up - I reaaaallly want to see :D

kbkb - Singapore, amazing!!! I don't know where I thought you were from then.

That sounds like something I must attempt as soon as I get passed 10 weeks! I think we should all do it, then we can measure how accurate that test is.

So now we have kbkb's theory to test out, and the baking soda one.

Any more?? I love guessing!

Well I did another 2 tests today, the digital to see if it went over to 3+ and a frer, just because. :D This is the pic, I think I am finally done poas!

x x x x x x

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
Ahh Certain i'm so pleased the scan went well and you could see so much more!! Yes yes yes, get the scan pic up - I reaaaallly want to see :D

kbkb - Singapore, amazing!!! I don't know where I thought you were from then.

That sounds like something I must attempt as soon as I get passed 10 weeks! I think we should all do it, then we can measure how accurate that test is.

So now we have kbkb's theory to test out, and the baking soda one.

Any more?? I love guessing!

Well I did another 2 tests today, the digital to see if it went over to 3+ and a frer, just because. :D This is the pic, I think I am finally done poas!

x x x x x x

POAS ADDICT CALLL!!! Calling out POAS Addicts!!! :haha: :muaha:
You're too funny....I love it!

OK , so do we all resolve to do the baking soda test? I think safer to do it like 12-15 weeks...From what i've read it's the time you can start making out the baby's gender.

Will just give us all an excuse to POAS all over again! :flasher:

Haha yes, I didn't even register that this baking soda test will give me something to pee on - the reasons for us all to do this are two-fold!

I know, I really do have a problem. All I kept thinking after doing to digital was "if only they did one that said 4+"

I have also started getting clued up on nub guessing. Have you heard of this? I have been right in almost all the ones i've tested myself on (loser) - and have put in a load of guesses so will wait a few weeks now to see if they were right.

Wow, this is going to be a long 8 months if i'm already maxing out obsessions!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"