SMEP success buddies

Morning,

Welcome QPP :hi: congrats and fx you can get your 8 week scan!

Hows everyone today? Im still soo tired but still only feeling sick and not being sick so think im getting lucky so far (although I hate feeling queasy all day :( ) Also had a couple of twinges which scared me but think it may just be wind...hoping so anyway! Really cant wait until Thursday!!

:) :flower:

EDD-7 Feb 2012 (my anniversary!!!!!)

Last 18-22 week scan booked for 9 Sep 2011

feeling flutters in my tummy now....I think baby's getting ready to move! So glad to see all you ladies here. and very kicked about your :bfp: smiley!!!
I still tire easily and get short of breath...but I am feeling LOADS better than anything I have in 1st trimester. And i can feel LO's heartbeat with my fingers (even without doppler), so that is really beautiful...

I got a super super faint positive on 7dpo and a really there positive on 8dpo. I believe I got my first line about 6 days ago?

Yes I still have 2 FRERs left and I will be using them tomorrow! I went through 12 FRERs this time I think?

Going to attach a progression pic! I had to cut and paste them in one pic because after about 3 days my FRERs start turning really yellow and get a deep weird indent line in them :dohh:

I don't have 7dpo or 8dpo pics in there because 7dpo I took the test apart and 8dpo's turned really digusting yellow before I took the progression pics.

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/kkeller20022008/myprogression.jpg

POAS addict!!!!! POAS addict!!!!!!!!!!

:haha: what you gonna do now that you're preggers!!!
those were awesome, by the way

Ahhh kbkb feeling flutters!!! Amazing!!!! I never felt those with DS, I didn't feel a thing until he booted me at 19 weeks!! So lovely to have your EDD the same day as your anniversary :D And wow, your scan is coming up sooo quickly - it's all so exciting :happydance: Are you going to find out what your having? Did you get a pic from your 12 week scan?

I'm feeling fine today, though my face has errupted with spots all over :growlmad: - I would like the "glowing" phase of preg to kick in please!

x x x x

Ahhh kbkb feeling flutters!!! Amazing!!!! I never felt those with DS, I didn't feel a thing until he booted me at 19 weeks!! So lovely to have your EDD the same day as your anniversary :D And wow, your scan is coming up sooo quickly - it's all so exciting :happydance: Are you going to find out what your having? Did you get a pic from your 12 week scan?

I'm feeling fine today, though my face has errupted with spots all over :growlmad: - I would like the "glowing" phase of preg to kick in please!

x x x x

hahah, I do think the baby wont arrive same day though!! I am rubbish at uploading it, been so lazy about it....I dont think we'll find out what we're having, think keeping it a surprise will be so much fun!

Tell me about the 'glowing' bit...I'm seriously wondering, when do i get there too???? I have spots and bad skin since week 5!!!!:dohh:

Who're you telling right now, smiley? just the two of you or your families too? I'll bet you arent telling your work buddies, knowing how much you love em :haha:

Upload it women!!! :D

We never found out with DS and it was amazing finding out at the birth, however - this time I will be finding out (whether OH does or not!) as the suspense nearly killed me :haha: Plus, need to know if we need all new stuff or just to get down the stuff we've stored away :laugh2:

We haven't actually told any of our family yet, we want to wait a bit - at first we were gonna wait till the 12 weeks but it my birthday next month so everyone will guess if i'm not drinking! So probably in the next week or so we'll break the news....I have told one friend who I work with (she started to cry!) but absolutely not telling anyone else at work until I hand them my matb1 form and tell them when i'm going on maternity leave - ha!

Have you told everyone now? x x x x

Hi,

kbkb, your poas addiction is hilarious!

I saw the GP last night and she put me off having a private 8 week scan.. she said I should just wait for the 12 week scan. She said sometimes they can be as early as 11 weeks. Humm, will have to make a decision with my husband. Not sure either of us can wait till September before we see anything!

Lots of my friends recently have been finding out the sex of their babies, but we will wait especially as its our first.

oops, just realised i meant to say MustangGTgirl - re poas not kbkb. Sorry kbkb!

I love this thread! I tried SMEP for the first time last month and it worked!

I am due April 18! :)

So I finally got past my period due date and I feel so much better now. Feels more real now...heh :) I haven't set up a doctor's appointment yet but when I do I will be going between the 5th and 16th for sure and I will have a scan on that day too. I can't wait for my scan and to hear a heartbeat this time, will be the best day ever!!

Hello :wave: Congratulations! Great to see another SMEP baby due!!

Technically I don't have a smep baby, just an addiction to the lovely smep ladies :laugh2:

x x x x

I have gone onto the bump.com, added my details and then it says copy the link. But where do i copy the link to? I am being a bit clueless today!

ticker is sorted! I better get on with some work this afternoon - i seem to be easily distracted at the moment!

ticker is sorted! I better get on with some work this afternoon - i seem to be easily distracted at the moment!

Yeah tell me about it! I have did nothing since I found out I was pregnant besides laying around and eating and being happy :) I must get off my butt by tomorrow and get back in to the habit of being productive!

Hey ladies!! So nice to see so many new ladies!! Yaaay!! Kbkb, glad ur here! Ur like the originaL smep bfp!

Well all i can say is...be careful wot u wish for...cos morning sickness has arrived! Altho it seems to be all day sickness! Spent half my shift in work today with my head down the toilet! Luckily i stopped today for a week! I think people are gonna start to realise im pregnant pretty soon!

And mustang - woohoo on ur period being late haha! Even tho we all knew it was never gonna show up haha!! Xxxxxx

Upload it women!!! :D

We never found out with DS and it was amazing finding out at the birth, however - this time I will be finding out (whether OH does or not!) as the suspense nearly killed me :haha: Plus, need to know if we need all new stuff or just to get down the stuff we've stored away :laugh2:

We haven't actually told any of our family yet, we want to wait a bit - at first we were gonna wait till the 12 weeks but it my birthday next month so everyone will guess if i'm not drinking! So probably in the next week or so we'll break the news....I have told one friend who I work with (she started to cry!) but absolutely not telling anyone else at work until I hand them my matb1 form and tell them when i'm going on maternity leave - ha!

Have you told everyone now? x x x x

Yes, after 12 weeks I announced it at work...to my boss. My colleagues knew already because I was dying of all the odours around! coffee :coffee:and smell of any kind of egg would KILL me! :nope:so i had to tell the people sitting around me...now a lot of our extended families know as well...and I'm beginning to show a little bit, so there's really no hiding ! i am a tiny frame, so the LO has nowhere to hide!:haha:

Hey ladies!! So nice to see so many new ladies!! Yaaay!! Kbkb, glad ur here! Ur like the originaL smep bfp!

Well all i can say is...be careful wot u wish for...cos morning sickness has arrived! Altho it seems to be all day sickness! Spent half my shift in work today with my head down the toilet! Luckily i stopped today for a week! I think people are gonna start to realise im pregnant pretty soon!

And mustang - woohoo on ur period being late haha! Even tho we all knew it was never gonna show up haha!! Xxxxxx

hahaha...Thank you steph1505, thats really sweet!:blush:
Glad to see you here as well!!! Ahhhhh, your sickness sounds like me.I had a set of toothbrush, paste,mouthwash and mints in the bathroom locker and I really USED them weeks 6-10...I feel for you...but as my Mum says, this too shall pass!

Try smaller meals, do not try to eat foods that nauseate :wacko: you even if they're healthy. You have PLENTY of time to eat right once the MS passes. Now, if you try it (as i stupidly did) its asking for trouble..eat whateever stays down easily and eat your vits at a time when you are least likely to puke!

awwwwwwww, hope you feel better :kiss:

Hello :wave: Congratulations! Great to see another SMEP baby due!!

Technically I don't have a smep baby, just an addiction to the lovely smep ladies :laugh2:

x x x x

of course you have a SMEP baby, we claim you as our own!:happydance:

Awww....I am so HAPPY to see a lot of our SMEP crew here. You ladies are the bestest...I felt awful rambling on in the ttc forum, like I was being super insensitive, but truly happy we all have BFPs now!

oops, just realised i meant to say MustangGTgirl - re poas not kbkb. Sorry kbkb!

hahaha..no worries.i took a test at 11 weeks when MS went away just to make sure :baby: was still there...we 're all degrees of POAS addicts...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->