SMEP success buddies

Hi girls!!

Im so sorry i havent been on! Life is rather hectic!!

Certain - thats so good abt ur work!! Do u think u will def get made redundant in sept?? Hows Eleanor gettin on? Any wee teeth yet?

Smiley - yaaaay well done F on the potty training! I was stressed out my head when we werr doing Brandon! I always thought "surely he needs a pee by now!!"

So is Oscar only on 4 bottles a day? Oliver still gets 5 but weve been thinking of stopping the feed at 11! We wake him up for it! Im jst nervous if we dnt give him it. He'll be up at like 3am! Only one way of finding out I suppose haha!

His sleep is really good through the night, during the day can differ day to day! Some days he hardly sleeps at all!!

It was Brandons birthday yesterday! He had such a good day...was totally spoiled! We had a superhero party, everyone dressed up...and Brandon refused to wear his spiderman costume!! Typical lol! But he had such a good day! We had egg&spoon races, sack races, 3 legged races! Think it was more fun for the adults! Lol!

On the house front...we got the house we wanted, for an absolute bargain! Woooo! I'll try post a link to it so uz can see it! So we move out of our flat on 28th Sept and get the keys to the house on the 8th of Oct! So gonna live with MIL for a week or so! Weve jst been packing like mad! My house is a mess, full of cardboard boxes! Aaah!

I was gonna start planning Olivers wee meals for weaning, but theres no point cos we wont be in this house when I start weaning!

Smiley, has Oscar rolled yet? Oliver hasnt! I think hes too chunky haha!

How has everyones weekend been?

Xxxxxx

Hi Steph!!

That is fab news about your house, oh yes please, get a link up!! (make me very jealous!)

Yeh, Oscar is having 4 bottles of 7oz - so big ones! We kept waking him for a feed at 11ish but it never really helped. I persevered for a while and a few times it did help, but overall he was waking more often, I think disturbing him just put him out.

Nope he's not rolled yet, he goes over to his side, but just doesn't try to go further. He's too laid back and not bothered about trying anything that will take effort - haha!

x x x

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it.

Cherrywood Drive, Beith: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22566339.html

I dnt know if that link will work! Hopefully it does!! Lol i doubt it will make u jealous, espesh wen uv jst had ur house all done up! How r u gettin on with that? And hows the MIL situation?

Lol Oliver wont go further than his side either lol! Brandon crawled before he rolled so im not too worried haha!

Lol Oliver has FIVE 7oz bottles haha!! Wot a muncher!! Hes a pure chubbster tho haha!! Im worried to wean him incase he explodes haha!

We put him in my MILs baby walker today and he was zooming abt the kitchen! I couldnt believe it! We never had a baby walker for Brandon so i dont have one for Oliver but someone gave MIL one and he loved it haha!

Xxxxxx

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back!!!! trying very hard to read what everyone has written but its soooo hard- you have 200 pages

CONGRATULATIONS certain, smiley ,beauty and steph- I am so sorry this is so late! Glad you are all doing so well and the boys and Eleanor are growing so nicely! Great pix, you girls...and well done on being healthy and happy after the babies. Delighted to also see hopingitwill going full term...Fantastic!

I have just taken forever to come to some kind of a routine with the little man! he is doing well, growing like a weed.He is nearly 18 pounds, 6.5 months now! Smiling , laughing, commando crawling, rolling...oh man, I do nothing but stare at him all the time I am home. Back to work part time now :grr: but that's the only way I could make myself go online again!.Plus he is a 100% booby baby so i really find it very hard to make the time! Bless him,he makes me so happy
:)

Hi ladies! Wow its been a while since I have been on here! All of the babies look great! I am currently TTC #4 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->