Smep

robyn1990

Reaction score
If I'm going to try SMEP this month do I need to BD tonight?

I'm CD8.

Also I don't want to use opks so how will I know when I'm 1 DPO?

Thanks xxxx

you wont know when your 1dpo unless you temp and chart , im sure on cd8 u bd some smep start at cd 10 good luck xx

If I'm going to try SMEP this month do I need to BD tonight?

I'm CD8.

Also I don't want to use opks so how will I know when I'm 1 DPO?

Thanks xxxx

SMEP: As described on twoweekwait.com and whattoexpect.com, you start dtd on day 8(twoweekwait.com) or day 10(whattoexpect.com) and then take one opk every day starting at day 10. Some say to elevate your hips for 10-30 minutes after dtd. Then when you get a positive opk dtd that day and the next two days in a row. Then skip one day (the day after ovulation day) and dtd once more the next day.

However, this assumes you have an average cycle, so you may need to adjust based on your number of cycle days and when you typically ovulate if you already have an idea of when that will be.

It will be harder for you since you are not using opks or temping. Temping is really the only way to know for sure that you ovulated and are 1 dpo. If you do not want to use opks or temp, I would suggest the every other day method until you see fertile cm/feel ovulation pains/approach time you usually ovulate and then dtd every day for 3-4 days. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->