Smep

Lisa1

Reaction score
This month I'm trying the sperm meets egg plan:) fx it's a :bfp: on the way:)

I'm trying this too this month along with Soya suppliments.

Good Luck xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm taking cough syrup but will try soy next month:) just got my plus opk so here goes for three days of bd!

How long have you been ttc Janie?

Well I was far too tired last nite for bd but did it this morning:) two more mon and tues then a nite off then Thursday:) fx for a bfp

Fx girls. Im on cd6, first mth of soy (cd2-6) and first mth of smep :)
Ttc 1 for about 9mths now. X

Oh, and feeling old today :-(
37,and OH 41.
(think ive been hangin out in the reg ttc forum too much)
Anyway not too old to give it our best shot.

Hi three birds Fx for a bfp Christmas:) I'm defo gonna try soy next month, although worried it might mess up my cycle.

I have been having very bad heart burn which I hope is a good sign I took a htp yesterday but it was negative, way too early as I'm only 7/8 dpo lol apparently according to smep I can test next sat if I get a bfp I prob won't believe it lol

Fx and babydust to all!

Thanks and fx Lisa, heartburn sounds promising (i know, mad)
Hopefully youll get bfp this time round and not need to try soy. I know what u mean about not wanting to mess up cycle, im nervous about that, so will report back what happens!! Babydust to every1 xx

Hi ladies! I'm going to try the smep this cycle too. Just started af so a way to go yet. Won't be telling DH as think it will put him under pressure! Will just have to be sneaky and hopefully mission done! Good luck to all and will be interested how the soy goes too? Baby dust to all of us oldie ttcers! Xxx :)

We don't track to carefully at all and in November, and a couple times near when I thought I might be ovulating I really enjoyed telling him I needed his sperm that night, oh gawd, was his reply. I had a great laugh about it.

:rofl:

Magically Powered Fairy dust to all....

:dust:

Well today is 15dpo tested this morning with Internet cheapie and a :bfn: gutted:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->