'Smiley Face' CONFUSION!?!?

AmieHatfield

Reaction score
Ladies I need help....This is my first month of TTC after the loss of my son at 31 weeks 3 months ago.
I have been using Clear Blue Ovulation Tests(Smile!) as well at the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.
Last month, when I first began using both products everything matched up perfectly, got the SMILE on the same days that I hit my peak on my ovulation monitor.
Fast forward to this month....it has been utter chaos and hopefully someone-anyone can offer SOME kind of answer-or shed ANY light on this for me!
(This could be hard to follow....sorry!:dohh:)

Oct 6th- SMILE!(opk) *Low* (cbfm)
Oct 7th-SMILE!(opk) *PEAK*(cbfm)
Oct 8th- NO SMILE *PEAK*(cbfm)
Oct 9th- NO SMILE *LOW*(cbfm)

Oct 18th-22nd- Something like AF--although nothing like it used to be before pregnancy) Heavy flow once or twice through the day-practically no flow at times

Oct 22-SMILE!(opk) *LOW* (cbfm)

Oct 26-SMILE! *HIGH*
Oct 27-SMILE! *HIGH*
Oct 28-SMILE! *PEAK*
Oct 29-NO SMILE?! *PEAK*
Oct 30-SMILE! *HIGH*
Oct 31-SMILE! *LOW*

****Sooo WHAT THE HELL!? The first time i was getting SMILES I was THRILLED..now they are just pis*ing me off...because HOW on earth can this be going on for THIS long? Does ANYONE have ANY idea what could be going on with me? I have JUST started temping so that is data I don't have to use as a tool right now..
I have a doctors appointment on Friday, but honestly, I don't even know what to ask her.
Someone help..have I ovulated? Am I going to Ovulate? Why on earth would I have THAT many smiles in ONE month?
ANY and ALL insight is GREATLY appreciated...I want my rainbow So very badly..and all this confusion is just adding to my craziness!

Thanks Ladies!! xoxo

I don't have any answers for you but didn't want to read and run. Firstly so sorry for your loss.
Its bizzare that you are having more and more smiles. I read somewhere that the digi opk's go negative unless your lh is increasing as it monitors your readings which is why you should stop testing when you get a smile and explains why some ladies get +'ve followed by a -'ve as its not got any higher... so maybe you are having a slow rising lh surge and its hit its minimum sensitivity (something like 40 miu) but its creeping higher and higher rather than quickly peaking and then dropping or staying the same. I'm guessing because you were so far on in your pregnancy your cycles may be a little disjointed and confused for a few cycles.

I really hope it gets back on track soon. I wonder if you may be gearing up to surge but not be ovulating properly just yet..

I'm not sure :( sorry all I can say is start temping its the only sure fire thing to tell if and when you ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->