Smogs

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ise-mums-think-girls-rule-want-daughters.html

Do you think this is true

I dunno, i allways wanted a girl, im not sure why but i just did. Now i have a girl im really not bothered what the next baby is.

I think that there are mothers who only want girls and then others who only want boys.

I think it's terrible!

I've seen some terrible little girls, and some sweet innocent little boys (and vice verse). I think it's rude and ridiculous to assume a childs personality just because of their sex!

My baby boy is such a sweetheart...

I know, I will admit to a slight preference to a girl when I was pregnant but my boy is so loving and cuddly.

I find it quite upsetting that some people think he is a boy so he must be a monster

I know, I will admit to a slight preference to a girl when I was pregnant but my boy is so loving and cuddly.

I find it quite upsetting that some people think he is a boy so he must be a monster

Oh I had a slight preference to a girl when I was pregnant, too, no worries! But I was just as delighted with my sweet boy :)

I just think it's terrible that people would get so snotty.. poor little innocent boys!!!

Our boys aren't monsters Missy, they're sweethearts! :flower:

Oh I had a slight preference to a girl when I was pregnant, too, no worries! But I was just as delighted with my sweet boy :)

I just think it's terrible that people would get so snotty.. poor little innocent boys!!!

Our boys aren't monsters Missy, they're sweethearts! :flower:

they are :cloud9:

I think what people forget is boys and girls are different

boys are rougher, Rhys loves it when I wrestle him :haha:

I don't really see how it's a new thing tbh. I know quite a few first time mums especially would like a little girl, I think that might be to do with understanding girls more than boys (being a girl themselves :lol:).
As for boys being little monsters, my LO and my friends little boy are the same age and it's my LO that is the most destructive and tiring (in a good way) out of the two so gender doesn't have anything to do with it :lol:

I always wanted a boy, I got a girl & now I can't imagine a boy!

i only wanted girls, dont get me wrong if either of my kids had been boys i wouldnt have been disappointed in the slightest, i just wanted girls

that said, leyla is usually the one in the middle of everything causing havoc and shouting lmfao x

Ive asked for this to be moved to the debates

I wanted all boys. My little girl is wonderful and I adore her but I feel like I coped better with my son; I'm struggling with Violet :blush:

ive always wanted boys and im happy ive got 2 lol never really wanted a girl, but my oh did

that said now i want a boy, cos they tend me a lot more cuddly to mammies, leyla and naomie are right daddys girls lol x

put it this way id rather have a teenage boy then a teenage girl hahaha

I dont really get the article..is it just about mothers who only want girls and think having a boy is horrible?

I have to admit..when i found out i was having a boy..a part of my heart dropped..i posted a thread on here about it actually..i was quite dissapointed..i cried..i didnt hate boys..i just couldnt see how i would be able to entertain a boy ect..i thought we wouldnt have anythign in common ect..

well as my pregnancy went further on i completely lost all that..and now i have my little boy and he's 10 months..i could honestly say i would be more than happy if i only had boys in the future..i love having a little boy..he's just like any other baby?

also i was nice as a child to my mum..but once i hit my teens..i was horrible! i still can be quite bitchy with her..:blush:

I wanted a boy first. I got that. I feel it's my duty to bear a son and continue the family name for another generation (I'm old fashioned). I feel obscenely proud to have born the first Croton boy of his generation.

I would love a girl next. I'd be overjoyed with another boy, but I cannot imagne having never been a mother to both sexes... so a boy would mean another baby after that lol.

Though 3 is my limit and if I have 3 boys then I will be extremely lucky and very very proud xx

Kitty when did you go brunette

:haha: I've actually never been blonde. The blonde in my previous avatar was a wig - I was in fancy dress as Daisy Duke. I'm naturally brunette but have been almost every other colour - pinks, reds, greens, purples, blues, gingers, all shades of brown, blacks and even some pretty insane mixes of them all.

Deep chocolate is my normal (usual - feck knows what my natural is now - not seen it since I was 15) colour.

Kudos on the observation. Gold star xxxxxx

I think there is a natural hope/want or whatever you want to call it when having a baby and finding out. But at same time I think that a parent should be happy with wichever they have. I have been around girls and boys as infants, toddlers, and now getting into the teenage years and they both have their positives and negatives I think. But to just think that boys are outright roudy and no loving is a bunch of crap. I think boys are a lot of fun to raise and have just as good of qualities as girls do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->