Smu test ... please look

So annoyed with myself for getting just the tiniest bit excited

Another long hold tonight showed nothing

Yestdsy evening it showed something

Dodgy tests or chemical short one who knows

Deflated is a understatement

Don't lose hope. You have to give it time to build up in your pee again and sometimes a few hours isn't enough especially on ICs, I rarely see anything on them with anything but fmu, for you it may be smu is best to use but whatever is showing lines, repeat that again tomorrow and see what happens. I hope things work out

You still have time. I see it on all your tests ❤ Good luck :flower:

Fmu

Nothing maybe a shadow

I’ll try smu but dont think anything of it

No dont think i see much on that one either :(

Don't think I see anything on that test but maybe smu is best for you

What dpo are you? Last cycle I had some pretty convincing looking shadows which appeared to have the faintest pink hue to them, then after nothing. Until 14dpo, so five days after those shadowy looking lines, I had clear positives. Sometimes these tests will show up things which look like early positives which aren't, only to then later on see an actual positive. They're a little hit and miss these ICs! Hoping for a good outcome for you

I’m
9dpo at a guess

I’m
Cd 27 and af should be Cd 32 ish

Iv only got 3 ics left

Thouse ics did look like bfp though :(

They did, but I have had a couple look positive when they weren't. That doesn't mean though that you won't see a positive, if they weren't genuine lines. Could it be worth trying a different test?

It’s really weird as I’m tired I’m nauseas and boobs hurt but nothing

I used a 20 mui one too from home bargains as it’s the only other one I have

I’ll see if get anything Tommorow.

I know what you mean happy though as Iv had cycles too that looked like thee were

If you're only about 9dpo I would stick with the more sensitive tests. Could you try a FRER? Who knows what their sensitivity actually is, but it may be worth trying as many feel they're more reliable than ICs

I’ll try to see if I cN get a frer today
But I’ll prob save it but I’ll see

Maybe save it until you're due af and if it doesn't arrive use it? If it does arrive, which hopefully it won't, but if it does then you have a test for next time

Well if my cycles right af is next Tuesday

That seems so far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->