Smyths 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Just read on playpennies that Smyths Toys 20% off is starting this Friday 19th until Monday 22nd online and instore :happydance:

Does anyone know can you use discount on a pre order bike? its not released until 24th sept :(

I am just trying to decide whether to order from smyths or wait for the argos 3 for 2!

i only want one thing so hopefully i can get it! remember it being a saga last year! i managed to get my order in early but remember alot of people had problems
wonder what time it starts on friday!

Last years problems put me off. I also found I didn't really get real bargains as everything I got was reduced later on amazon or somewhere

Anyone else thinking 20% is just not enough discount?:haha:

Must take a look, could work out a great deal if anything you're after is already reduced:flower:

I like bigger discounts and last year bought stuff then my LO decided he wanted a load of different stuff before the big day. Will it apply to console games??

Consoles are excluded. I have read on hotukdeals that it is instore only this year too!

Consoles are excluded. I have read on hotukdeals that it is instore only this year too!

i read instore too if thats the case i'll save my money for argos 3 for 2 as i'll save more money.
no way am i trecking to smyths for one thing lol! (it's 2 buses away!)

i read instore too if thats the case i'll save my money for argos 3 for 2 as i'll save more money.
no way am i trecking to smyths for one thing lol! (it's 2 buses away!)

I don't have a store close, it would be a 40min drive so I am not going to bother this time. I will wait for the argos 3 for 2 and tesco clubcard boost :thumbup:

Anyone know if the 2 for £15 has 20% off as well or is that just like normal? Xx

It's Included on all deals or offers so the 2 for £15 will be included well they have been every other year

Gup s and maybe the kidizoom camera (not seen it drop below £35 and with discount would be £31)

I'm struggling to think of what I can get my youngest (turns 3 just after Xmas so birthday too :-/ ) I've got a couple of things to pick up but she's not really into anything, she flits from one thing to another way too quickly lol. My eldest is easy peasy though, so find myself picking up loads for her n hardly anything for youngest :-(

It's Included on all deals or offers so the 2 for £15 will be included well they have been every other year

Thankyou!

Gonna get some baby stuff from vtech and fisherprice for Maisie and then get that sweet shop and some dinosaurs for Callum. Looking forward to a good look round tomorrow :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"