Smyths 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only want five things and I am going straight after school run but can guarantee improbably won't get want frozen small figures so no chance, playmobil advent probably no chance and a doll which is showing in store but is only being released tomorrow so they will probably not have a clue what I am talking about :dohh: so mad as all the items I want are available online and had them all ready in my basket :nope:

i only wanted one thing and i'm not trecking 2 buses to find it's more than likely sold out lol! gonna save my money for argos 3 for 2

Annoyingly one of the other things is a smyths exclusive

annoying! i bet they lose a fair bit of custom through not doing it online!

So ticked off. I just got the email about it. It's my kids' birthdays next week, and Jason's bike AND scooter both came from Smyths :(

I only needed a couple of things and the petrol it will cost getting to our store will wipe out any discount I would have got :/ hopefully the bits I need will be on offer someone where else....it's not like there are loads of their stores around people will struggle to get there :/x

Luckily they opened one in leeds last year otherwise I'd be screwed lol. Just sat outside waiting for my mum :)

Just got back and managed to get everything I wanted including the Chatster Gabby doll which was only actually released in this country today and had not even been put out on the shelf so well happy :happydance:

We got what we wanted too, was mental though. Definitely wouldn't be in a rush to do it again.

We were really lucky went straight after school run before work and although there was quite a few people in there it was still socialable we were in and out in 20 minutes and that including them trying to find the Chatster Gabby in the stockroom which they did not even know what it looked like lol.

As we were leaving though people were starting to get frantic and there were no trolleys or baskets to be had, feel really sorry for the staff

I got disney sparkle belle and aurora,£10.99 each
Frozen fleece blanket £6.99
Kidkraft city lights dolls house £79.99

For £82,well pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members