Sneaking in the side door...

ILoveCakee

Reaction score
I'm here before my time! Please forgive me ladies!

I was just wondering if any of you are excellent at telling what scans show? I had a Babybond 16 week scan, and I was told boy. But at the hospital yesterday my Doctor told me there's absolutely no way to tell the sex that early and I shouldn't buy any blue things :cry:

If any of you are good with telling bits on a scan, could you pop over to my thread in second tri and let me know. I'm starting to worry and still have 2 weeks until 20 week scan!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/1861225-my-boy-pic-16-weeks-could-girl.html

Sorry for interrupting you *sneaks back out again* :baby:

Sorry I'm no good at guessing gender on scan photos but just wanted to reassure you that they can tell gender at 16 weeks. My baby was a girl at 16 weeks and was still a girl at 20 weeks :thumbup:

hey hun well i had a private gender scan at 16 weeks and they told me girl and at every scan they still say girl so yes they can tell and it seems like your doctor must be brain dead or summat hun take no notice, but if u still feel unsure wait till your 20 weeks scan and just make sure hes deffo a boy before you buy anything xxxx

I've heard many ladies told boy that early and it actually being a girl because the parts are swollen and what not. To be safe id wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->