Sneaking in.

Srrme

Reaction score
....I can't believe I'm here, but I am. :hi: I must be crazy, feel free to tell me (or shout at me, or throw things at me) if you think so too. :haha:

I am happily married, and the mommy to two beautiful little boys who are 21 months and 8 months old. They were both born premature -- 11 weeks early, and 5 weeks early -- and they both spent a decent amount of time in the NICU, especially my oldest. If I do fall pregnant again, I will be desperately hoping for a full term, or over-due baby, and... a girl. :kiss:

We're not actively trying, or preventing. My period hasn't returned since having my youngest. It's been 8 months. I'm in no rush for it to return honestly, and I am just going to go with the flow.

If anyone would like to be "buddies" or chat, please feel free to do so. :winkwink: I could use a hand to hold.

Hi,

I know you from the premature babies section. DH and I have decided to try for another so I understand your worry. Alex was born at 27+3 so I'm nervous about another but also very excited! x

Hi,

I know you from the premature babies section. DH and I have decided to try for another so I understand your worry. Alex was born at 27+3 so I'm nervous about another but also very excited! x

Hi!

Oh, that's wonderful! :thumbup: Do you know why Alex was born so early?

He was born due to me having severe pre-e. it came out of nowhere but they hope to be able to keep my bp stable this time round x

He was born due to me having severe pre-e. it came out of nowhere but they hope to be able to keep my bp stable this time round x

Oh, well in that case, I imagine if you're monitored closely you'll do just fine. :hugs: I wish I knew what causes me to go into premature labor. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->