sneaking over a few days early

N

Nerdy

While I love the ladies in 1st Tri, I feel like more of the topics and questions I have are being answered here and as such I'm just gonna fence hop a few days early.

This is pregnancy number three for me, the first one ending at 9 weeks, the second yielding a super amazing 10lbs 3oz baby boy on Valentine's Day of 2014. So far this pregnancy has been NOTHING like my son's. His was a bit of a cake walk until the end when he wouldn't come out and so we wound up with a C-Section. No complaints there, he was huge and I very likely would have torn from here to kingdom come.

This pregnancy? No puking, but lots of nausea. Dizziness, tiredness, sore boobs that will NOT go away (lost the sore boobs around 11 weeks with DS), managed to come down with BV (TMI, I know... Grossed me right the Hell out when I was diagnosed because I had NO symptoms!), spotted from 8 weeks - 10 weeks with NO explanation, lots of cramping. Every US has revealed a very happy very active baby. So this child is set to be my Hell raiser :dohh:

Today's complaint? Cramping to the point where I'm considering making a trip to the ER because the tech at my OB's office is on vacation. No spotting. Just horrendous cramps. I'm honestly wondering if it's the scar tissue from my C-Section stretching and just giving me Hell.

Sounds painful 😞. No experience but I didn't want to read & run. Hope all is ok. Congratulations & welcome over 😃

ER visit revealed dehydration. Sucked down a bag of IV fluids. Emergency scan showed one active and healthy baby dating a week ahead! Time to up my fluid intake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->