SneakPeek Results

PhoenixCT

Reaction score
I got my SneakPeek gender results today. It came back as a baby girl. My husband is thrilled he was hoping for a girl. But we are holding back too much excitement until another test confirms.

It appears the test has drastically changed from the version that had many false results. I'll be interested to see what my gender scans reveal.

Anyone else take it recently?

Congratz!

I wouldnt believe anything i didnt see in a gender scan, id never heard of this before but they have a 50/50% chance of being right! without all the science bits.

Hope it was right with you :D

I got my SneakPeek gender results today. It came back as a baby girl. My husband is thrilled he was hoping for a girl. But we are holding back too much excitement until another test confirms.

It appears the test has drastically changed from the version that had many false results. I'll be interested to see what my gender scans reveal.

Anyone else take it recently?

Did an ultrasound confirm the results yet? I'm thinking about doing it....

haha - I was just talking to my wife about getting one of these tests! I know they're just for fun, but I still want to do it. She's not sold on it yet. ...yet. ;)

That's awesome congrats and usually those blood tests are pretty spot on so id be willing to guess you'll be having a little girl as predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->