Snoring - any tips?

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
The last couple of weeks I've started snoring :blush: I was always a heavy breather when I slept but Hubbie was ok with that - but now I feel terrible cos I'm keeping him awake and last night he even mentioned him sleeping downstairs which I really don't want him to do 'cos I need my cuddles!

Last week I got some of those nose strips which did help a bit, but then the last couple of nights it's got worse again. I'm not sure if this is a pregnancy symptom (I really hope it is and that it goes away when baby comes!)

Does anyone have any tips or advice to help me stop? It's really hard to sleep in different positions (as you all know!) but if anyone has tried anything that worked I'd love to hear about it.

I've been snoring like a pig as my husband describes it for the last few weeks. I feel pretty bad for it, but nothing helped so your hubby might have to get himself some earplugs. It is a pregnancy thing though and my nose has been a lot more stuffy as well so can't wait for that pregnancy symptom to go :)

Any suggestions would be welcome because I'm in the same boat! Oh well not long girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->