Snoring OHs

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just wondering how on earth people get to sleep when their OH is snoring!?

I know now i'm going to have to thud him several times to stop snorking his head off. I KNEW i should have gone to sleep before him!

I need to learn to snore louder or something!

He even snores when he is 'awake' sometimes. I'll thud him for snoring and he'll tell me off because he 'wasn't even asleep' like i invented him snoring or something :rofl:

What are you techniques?

I held OHs nose once, the theory being he would open his mouth and start breathing through his mouth instead. Only the dippy bugger just stopped breathing all together and started choking! I just about crapped myself! :rofl:

LMAO! i love the "I wasnt even asleep" excuse! Well why on earth were you snoring then?! Im a really light sleeper so his snoring always wakes me up. A sharp kick usually does the job!

I held OHs nose once, the theory being he would open his mouth and start breathing through his mouth instead. Only the dippy bugger just stopped breathing all together and started choking! I just about crapped myself! :rofl:

Evil :rofl:

My friend did this to her OH once and he actually gave her a black eye unintentionally. He just couldn't breathe. He didn't thank her for it though, he thought someone was trying to kill him :rofl:

My OH snores all the time, i wake him & tell him to stop but he just carrys on 2 mins later.
I actually recorded him because he didn't believe how bad he snored!!

x

OMG! My DH INHALES the freaking curtains! He is soooooo freaking LOUD! So, he usually tries to let me fall asleep first because once I'm asleep, his snoring USUALLY doesn't wake me up. Also, I take Tylenol PM at night so the snoring doesn't bother me. :rofl: :rofl: Don't know what I'm going to do when we finally conceive sweet pea! :dohh: Will have to kick DH out of the bed and have him sleep in the spare room! :rofl: :rofl:

I think we should record our OHs and upload the clips for proof. We could have a contest to see who's is the noisiest *******.

Or is that mean? :rofl:

Lol, i think i'd be in with a shot at winning any competition. I started a thread about this a while ago because i just didn't know what to do about it. I've given in and just accept the lack of sleep. But if it's really annoying me i nudge him and then pretend to be asleep so he thinks he woke himself

I think we should record our OHs and upload the clips for proof. We could have a contest to see who's is the noisiest *******.

Or is that mean? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I LOVE IT!!!!:rofl:

well, think i'll try to sleep now! My caffeine has worn off and its WAY past my bed time.

Night all
xx

I'm the one who does the snoring at home........but i have yet to hear it!

My OH doesnt snore, but our Lab does... lol!

My OH snores something fierce!!! Not even kidding, I once pushed his ass straight off the bed. If I don't go to sleep first, I can't fall asleep. Unlucky for me it takes him .02 seconds to fall asleep. I've also done the plugging his nose till his opens his mouth. I find that if I turn him on his side he stops, its usually when he is lying on his back that its the worst.

Something that does work is Oil of Oregano its absolutely disgusting but a few drops on the back of the tongue and it clears the sinuses right up!

Good luck, I def know how it is!!

DH snores like mad. He also uses the "Im not even asleep" excuse when I nudge him (like when he is sitting on the couch)...and Im like "you most definitely were!" I have even recorded him lol just to prove it. Mostly I just kick him or "accidentally" hit him in my sleep and he will turn a different way and snoring will stop *hopefully* until I fall asleep. We did try the nose strips but they only worked for a while and then he either peeled them off in his sleep or they just stopped working because he got use to it. I find the accidental hitting or kicking works the best!! Haha!! As I typed this he just fell asleep in a matter of minutes and is now snoring like crazy! Ughhh...xx

My DH snores now and again its not all the time but when he does - oh my lord, I usually just wake him & tell him he's snoring - well If I'm awake he's being awake with me :rofl:

My dad is the worst I had to stay in my parents hotel room the night before I got married & I was kept awake all night long by my dad snoring :hissy:
its embarrassing too bcus when we're on holiday he falls asleep on the beach & starts snoring :dohh: & he'll use the excuse 'I wasnt asleep I was resting my eyes' :rofl:

I tell my oh to close his mouth LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->