Snoring....

cocosianelle

Reaction score
Anyone else's husband want to kill them because they snore every night :blush:

I feel so bad but can't help but giggle at the same time however it's getting to the point that I need to try and do something about it. I'm finding it difficult because its really hard for me to get in a comfy position so most times I end up on my side facing away from hubs.

So just wondering if anyone has been the same? Sleeping in separate beds is not an option and I'd hate this as I'm no good sleeping on my own.

:sleep::sleep::sleep: :shrug:

My snoring is horrible when pregnant. And with each pregnancy it gets worse. I wish I could give you advice but I've found nothing that helps. I think my hubby is about ready to buy me one of those snoring masks.lol

Hubby has said a couple of times now that ive been snoring! Luckily he sleeps through ANYTHING. he finds it hilarious

oh i'm getting very used to kicking DH when he snores Every night! He actually kept me awake for half an hour last night when i went to wee...no matter how he slept he just kept snoring....at a point got tired of kicking him. I guess he eventually gets better cos i end up falling asleep later. He even tried sleeping in another room but only lasted a week...he wasn't comfortable and i kinda missed him....can't win :shrug:

I always snore when pregnant. DH informed me a couple of weeks ago that I have started snoring again. He says it doesnt bother him, and he gets a kick out of our DD watching me snore (I will fall asleep on the couch and apparently she will come up next to my face and just stare at me snoring, lol!)

I wish I had recommendations for you to cure it, but I dont know of any :shrug:. I know they sell strips you can put on top of your nose at night to open up your nasal passages, but I have never tried them to even know if they help or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->