Snow White

daneuse27

Reaction score
My 3 year old has been watching Snow White (1937 version) recently and LOVES it.

Any gifts ideas that are Snow White themed that I could consider for Christmas? I took a look on amazon and didn't see much. Thanks :flower:

Disney store have Snow White things. The soft toy dolls are lovely, the girls have a few of them in different characters and play with them a lot. They do a Snow White one which is item number - 412043746867P on the website. It is £16.95. Xxx

We also have the snow white doll & it's fab.
Can't remember which brand made it but you can get a snow white barbie sized doll, all the dwarfs & a replica cottage (happyland sized). Search snow white cottage on Ebay & there are loads of them.
Also toys r us have a set of little people figures
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/fisher-price-little-people-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-giftset/0113887

I'm sure you can find things on Etsy too that are Snow white themed

the fairytale hairdresser book series has a snow white version

Little people Snow White cottage is sweet. Snow White also comes with the little people princess castle, or at least the one my dd has as I'm not sure if they have changed it now

My girl is obsessed with Snow White!
She has got the outfit (we got a reversible one in BHS).
Sainsburys have snow white pens and figures.
The soft dolls in Disney store are lovely, they also have t shirts, bags hard bodied dolls.
we also got her a personalised Snow White story online

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->