snow!?

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
anyone else forecast snow for the weekend?
I really really hope we get some. Knowing England though it will be a bit of sleet that doesn't lie but one can hope :haha:

None here. This is one weekend that I actually would welcome it. DD is dancing in the holiday parade and snow would make everything picture perfect!

I'm in Oxford and my phone forecasts snow for Saturday too - you never know!

No snow forecast for nottingham :( It is predicted a temperature of 3 degrees though, so it'll be really cold!

I'm in leicester. We are apparently meant to have snow and light showers at 7pm. We shall see. I doubt there will be any. I'm quite happy for it to snow from Wednesday onwards because of finishes work on Tuesday night and I hate him cycling in snow.

Nah none for Cornwall, we'll probably be where it's mildest in the country!

We have snow in our forecast for Sunday, can't wait to see if we get any:)

We got forecast snow for Saturday but apparently it's going to be sunny now! :dohh:

We had snow the other day! 3 minutes of beautiful, fluffy snow :haha: we're near the seaside so it rarely sticks and usually too cold to snow so that's probably it for this year!

We're predicted snow now :wohoo: I really hope we get some!

It's freezing here, we have a yellow warning for snow i'll be so happy if it does haha!

We're now predicted snow in the Midlands! We weren't yesterday but today's update says we're due some

We are forcast sleet and snow showers, doubt it will settle if it comes. I kinda want it to because ive got a week of work so dont have to worry about getting there, but also have made loads of plans that i dont want to miss out on.

There was a bit of light snow when I was driving home from Belfast tonight. It didn't stick though.

We are supposed to get some mixed with rain late tonight, and early hours of the morning, and some more mixed with rain at around 5pm tomorrow according to the app on my phone

It's snowing a little down here right now - little one is very excited and has declared that Santa can come now. :happydance:

We had snow up in Newcastle last night! Pretty much gone this morning though :/

Attachments

• 2015-11-21 08.37.40.jpg
    2015-11-21 08.37.40.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member