Snow!!!

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
I am actually hoping for more snow....we've got about an inch at the moment....which means I can go to work... I need another half inch and then will be able to take a snow day....Fingers crossed please!

We had bucket loads at 4ish today! I left work at 4.15 and a normal 20min journey took me nearly 2 hours!! Madness!! Supposed to be more tonight so hope you get some too!! Xxx

I know that feeling, I got all excited this morning as it was coming down heavy, I was convinced I wouldn't be able to get into work but the roads were ok-damn them gritters!! Now I want more snow so that I can have a duvet day!

I know the main roads will be generally ok, but I have about two miles to travel on ungrited roads, plus to get off the estate is quite a steep hill, which my little car can;t do if icy/ snowy!
Part of my concern is..and this nearly happened on friday morning, is... what if I get stuck! I don't want to be having to walk ANYWHERE in the snow!
Going to check on it again now!

:( you can gladly have ours, my OH works nights and leaves off at half 4 in the morning i'm sooo worried about him getting home :( xxx

Hehe, hoping for more snow too. The buses always stop running in heavy snow so if there's more tonight I will have no way of getting into work. It's over an hour to walk and with the hazard of slipping and hurting the baby I wouldn't take the risk.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->