Snow

Bevziibubble

Reaction score

Does anyone else have snow? We got quite a bit today. :xmas8:

We got some snow too !

Was surprised ! Mine didn’t want to go out was freezing they said, wasn’t arguing :haha:

We had snow on Thursday which turned to ice and hasn’t melted since! It has barely got above 0 degrees

It's snowing now here (kent)

Snowing here in London too! We only noticed just before bed time but the boys insisted on going out and having a little snowball fight. They slid and slided around and fell over and had a grand old time lol

We got flurries (Middlesbrough teesside NE) but that's it my kids have never really seen proper snow which is a shame but supose it called global warming :cry: xx

We got about 3-4 inches over here in Pennsylvania in the US. we have been here a year now and it hasn’t gotten old yet lol

We got more last night it’s not forecast to get above freezing all day so I can’t see it melting yet.
It feels very festive but it’s so cold!!

We had about 4 inches yesterday evening
Caused chaos on the roads. Didn't attempt school run today as we have to go along country lanes etc. Should be gone by tomorrow
Most schools closed but not ours, never closes!

Wow that is quite a lot! I cannot even imagine the chaos that much would cause in London!

We got it Sunday evening. Quite a lot. No more since but its all still out there. We were forecast to get it all week but now it's changed and we aren't meant to get any more.

We got it Sunday evening. Quite a lot. No more since but its all still out there. We were forecast to get it all week but now it's changed and we aren't meant to get any more.

It's a nightmare here now and all turned to ice. Roads are fine but the pavements are ice rinks.
Made it to school/work today although getting off my road was tricky.

None in my area of Lincoln but south of the city had some yesterday. Just frost and ice around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->