Snow!!

xarlenex

Reaction score
So whos letting their babies play in the snow..!? :D I'm thinking for 5 mins, with his snow suit and plently layers. The only problem being he lost his gloves in disneyland paris and I have NO idea where to get some now that most places have this spring summery clothes in, any ideas?

I wanna make a snowman..or a tiny baby one with him :lol:

aww so cute! really want to take maddi for a walk in it, maybe later :)

Ive been out with jacob but only in his bumbo :) I got some cheap gloves from tesco a couple of days ago (jacob has a few pairs but these were so cute and on sale for 75p :saywhat:!!) XxX

View from our front door!!!!!! :happydance:

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/865/stuff070fy1.th.jpg

Aw, mine's a bit little yet. I might walk the dog with him in the carrier but he always goes to sleep then anyway so won't even see the snow!

I will take Lola outside later today :D

It's so beautiful but we can't go anywhere past our front/back yard because the street hasn't been plowed yet. It's completely snowed in!

Well we went out! And didn't stay out very long, he was soo unsure I couldnt even get a decent smile out him :L

Attachments

• DSC00838.jpg
    DSC00838.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
Oh and I used woolie socks for gloves :lol: can't get out to buy any! No buses!

well, in Aberdeen we have no snow :cry: :cry:

I don't know if i would take Ali out in it anyway as he is teething really badly (two bottom teeth have FINALLY appeared) and is like a demon in these days. I might tomorrow if we have any snow for a short time!!!

No snow in Aberdeen!!

Thats a first, it usually hits there first in scotland!

We went out after they were absolutely fascinated this morning looking out the window. After about 5 minutes they hated it!

We've just been out with the dog. This boy that wakes at the sound of poppers on a duvet cover slept while I removed his booties and cardi, dressed him in hat and snowsuit then slept all the way round the walk and back again. Still asleep now after getting out of carrier etc! The dog enjoyed the walk though. lol

We went out did snow angels, went on the sled everything Jacob wasnt impressed I loved it lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->