Snowflake bump buddies and friends

snugglebot

Very blessed
Reaction score
Friends before our bfps, we are beginning our pregnancy journey close together. Here's to a H&H 9 months!!

We hope more of our close BnB friends will join us very soon!

I take it you didnt mean to start a closed thread lol so i opened it for you :)

Thanks! :) I wasn't sure exactly what the various status' meant. We are just trying to keep the group on the smaller side, mostly to our friends we already now.

Hey, Im here :) Snugglebot you are very clever!! Looking forward to see how we all progress.

For me, nausea city is where I live!! How are you girls feeling?

Thanks Dawny!

No nausea for me just periodic queasiness and a loss of appetite.

I am super tired and let's just say (as you know) a wee bit emotional.

I too am super tired, hungry and getting bad headaches.

here's loads of :dust: to bless this precious new thread!!
:dust: :dust::dust::dust: :dust:

Thanks Dawny!

No nausea for me just periodic queasiness and a loss of appetite.

I am super tired and let's just say (as you know) a wee bit emotional.

Ohhh thanks huni, I too feel :sick: in the mornings but never am so suppose thats classed as quessy? Im more than a wee bit emotional :rofl: im almost like jekyl and hyde :muaha: one minute im fine the next im :cry: so could you kindly reserve a place for me please seeing as my temp jumped up this morning :yipee: xx

I have told only like three people and none of them are my parents. One is the person I car pool with because she will need to know if I start getting nauseous and the other is one of my best friends whom has been begging me to have another child since the first one was born.

Well, I have told two really close friends and the girl I work with. Been thinking of maybe telling my folks this weekend now we have a HB :)

Hurray Hurray! DH doesn't want me to tell yet and it is making me crazy!

Well DH was a bit cross that I told me friend before I told my folks....lol...men ;)

lol we haven't told anyone except the nurse and midwife. Won't be telling our parents or friends until 12 weeks because can't trust my family in particular with any sort of secret and I wouldn't want them to find out from our friends via facebook or something...

So we will hold onto it for awhile. Kills me but what can you do. They know they can't keep a secret so they won't be mad.

I am so happy for you Chrissy and your bfp!!

Hope you get some good news dawny!!!

Thanks applegirl for the dust! Hope to see you over here shortly!

At this moment I am in the gyno waiting room patiently ok maybe not so patiently to poas!

I just updated my journal it is too tramatic to relive again! I didn't get bad news unless you consider no news bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->