snuggle nest

bump_wanted

Ollie's Mummy & Just Preg
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can buy a new snuggle nest in the uk..preferablly in the shop so i can use it straight away lol or does anyone have a good alternative for co-sleeping? xx

i got mine from amazon but tx maxx sell them now too :flower:

I swore by mine at the start! Ive just sold it on though on here otherwise i'd of sold you it! I used it for about 3 months, 3.5 months, and it was great, I loved it Ava loved it and it was just generally great! Would def reccommend them!

sounds good...had u ever tried to get ava to settle in a moses basket or anything? i just thought of buying one today as ollie had the most unsettled night ever n ended up sleepin on my chest all night...i didnt get a wink of sleep cause i was scared id roll over on him xx

Na i didnt bother with a moses basket, i just got a snuggle nest and a cot, instead of a cotbed, and she went into the cot and is fine, she is bigger now and more able to sleep in my bed without the nest, but at first i was too terrified, Amazon sell snuggle nests pretty cheap!

I got mine from an independent baby shop. Might be worth getting out your yellow pages & ringing round the smaller baby shops.

sorry just saw this, my snugglenest was a life saver, i was gutted to part with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->