Snuzpod

SadakoS

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these? I've just ordered one, and I'm so excited about it. I was pretty set on having a co-sleeping crib, but didn't particularly like any of them, and was aware that I'd also need to have something that I could use for during the day when we were mostly downstairs. When i came across the Snuzpod I was so excited as it was not only a great looking crib, but also the top crib bit is removable so it can be taken downstairs for during the day. I did quite a lot of research, and I literally couldn't find a bad word said about it, with most reviews actually saying how they couldn't recommend it enough. I can't wait for it to arrive!!

I've got the dove grey one currently set up at the side of my bed and I absolutely love it.... Just waiting for the baby yo make an appearance now to give us his verdict :thumbup: they look so comfy and are so well made xx

My Mum's bought one for us in the natural wood colour, we played with one in Babies R Us and they look fabulous! She's not delivering it until the end of this month but we're very much looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->