So, 7 weekers! What are/were your symptoms? Please help me feel a little better....

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

Firstly, congrats to us all for being here in first tri! :dance:
Its been quite a journey for me and my Hubby but we are here and I really want to be excited but Im just a little worried after my last pregnancy ended where babys heart had stopped beating at around 7w+4days...which a scan at 9weeks showed us....:nope:.... Anyway... Obviously we didnt know, but at the time, I had noticed a decline in symptoms fron 7weeks.....that was why....

So, this time, i had a few days last week where I would gag over something or sit wretching for about 10mins.....but since sunday, Ive had no nausea.... How are you all feeling at 7weeks? Or what were you like? Im guessing im hoping you to say that its still early and it didnt really kick in until after 7 weeks....but Im curious. I have a scan on saturday at 7w +2 and Im so nervous! 😟

Thanks in advance xxxx :flower: xx

So sorry for your loss xxxx I'm only 5 weeks with this baby and I've felt dreadful for 2 weeks! But today I've felt amazing! ! I know it's a worry but try not to .... I remember this with my previous pregnancies too and no 2 days were the same :) in fact with my 3rd son my "afternoon" sickness kicked in around 7 months 😷 xx hugs xx

I have had no morning sickness to speak off.... Occasional nausea here and there but nothing remotely close to gagging/throwing up/dry heaving.

thank you! I was ever sick with my daughter (shes 4) but i felt qweasy for most of the day from around 6 weeks. And i know I shouldnt compare as no two pregnancies are the same either. I just hope I am one of the lucky ones and escape the most part of nausea rather than one of the extremely unlucky ones who ends up with another angel baby :nope: roll on saturday! Xxx
My boobs are still very sore so thats keeping me going at the moment xx

I think it's normal to have good days and bad days, symptom wise. I have days where I'm all good, others I can barely get out of bed and even have dreams of vomiting!

Also, each preg really IS different, my last was easy, almost no queasy at all, no sore boobs, just tired here and there... This one is almost like my first, sore boobs, sick a lot, tired all the time. But I'm also older so that may be part of it for me.

Sorry for your loss. It definitely adds extra anxiety at a time that's already pretty nerve wracking, I feel for you!

As for symptoms, I was nauseous and utterly wiped weeks 4-6 then at 6+1, I felt great! It lasted about a week so I was obviously in a blind panic. Got an early scan at EPU due to my history and all looked to be ok. Nausea, tiredness and sore boobs came back a few days later and stayed until a few days ago. I'm 10w tomorrow and have another scan Monday to check things are still ok. I'm nervous but o guess what I'm saying is my symptoms have fluctuated massively between feeling at death's door (I've never been a very good sick person!!) and feeling a million dollars! Xx

Ps with DS I had nothing, nada, not one symptom! He's a healthy, happy (mostly!) two year old now X

thank you ladies, i already feel better reading your accounts of ms! Thank you xxxx

Congrats! I really hope this one sticks for you.

I kinda had a similar situation. I'm guessing I'm roughly 7 weeks and had five or so days of bad nausea that lasted most of the day. Yesterday I woke up with no nausea (that lasted all day) and as of today was only mildly nauseous in the afternoon. Naturally I am trying not to worry as usually once my sickness hits it's with me for the long haul. Other symptoms I have are feeling very tired all day long and having many food adversions (especially to meat!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->