So AF flow showed up...8 days early?!GRR!

ponyparade

Reaction score
This our first month back TTC after a little break. I was starting to get my hopes up because i was having various early pregnancy type symptoms... (AF like cramps from 2DPO- i have 32 day cycles so pain that early is not the norm) But not only was i sadly mistaken:cry:, AF showed up a whole 8 days early! that NEVER happens!! :(

I have just come back from travelling in america for 2 weeks...so all i can think is the trip messed up my body? :wacko:

I am sorry that same thing has happen to me the last two cycles. It is very deceiving. both time I thought it was IB at first. :( My cycles are usually 30-45 days but I recently quit smoking and now they have been 21 days apart. I think mine are changing because my body is recovering from smoking. It is possible the stress of traveling could have done something. Good luck! :dust:

So sorry to hear that. I know how upsetting and disappointing it is to have your hopes up high and then see your af show up. That happened to me last cycle and I'd have to say I was devastated b/c I was feeling pregnant...different than any other time. But, I had my day of depression and got right back on the horse. The traveling definitely could have added stress to your body. Stay positive and get right back on ttc'ing. We're all here for ya!

I'm sure your just stressing yourself out hun I know it's not what you want to hear but take it easy, enjoy :sex: and don't put ALL your hope on it x

This our first month back TTC after a little break. I was starting to get my hopes up because i was having various early pregnancy type symptoms... (AF like cramps from 2DPO- i have 32 day cycles so pain that early is not the norm) But not only was i sadly mistaken:cry:, AF showed up a whole 8 days early! that NEVER happens!! :(

I have just come back from travelling in america for 2 weeks...so all i can think is the trip messed up my body? :wacko:

Hi, it probably was the travelling. Over Xmas I flew to England and back and had my CD1 on Xmas day, then just over 2 weeks later I got another period! my FS said I probably didnt ovulate and it was the flying. Did you track your ovulation through ov tests or anything? I had not gotten a positive ov test that month so made sense. So I counted CD1 from the first day of flow and the next month was back on track, same for this month too. So dont worry, think of it as a fresh new cycle! (funnily enough I just went to England again and it didnt mess up this last cycle so perhaps it just happens once)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->