So angry!

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I just posted my Facebook status as 'just realised our pushchair costs a whole moths wages. Gulp...'
A guy i know replied 'condoms -£1. Having a baby before you're ready - priceless'

How dare he! We were trying for this baby for 7 months! I was just saying it's expensive, not i can't afford it!
Am i being silly? I this an okay thing to say and i'm overreacting?
That's upset me :cry:

This is the problem with Facebook - things can easily be taken the wrong way. I can see why you're offended by the comment, and I would be too in your position, but it could be that he was just trying to post something he thought was funny??

Maybe post something back like "pushchair - 1 months salary, having a baby that we've been planning for months - priceless"

Hey, I've just noticed that you got married on the same day as me!

Knowing him and his reply after that he is being nasty about it. He doesn't approve of my pregnancy.

And haha we must've picked a good day!

Have you thought about removing him as a friend? I had a "friend" on facebook who started causing me some stress with snidey comments, and it was such a relief to finally remove him!

A whole months wages! Wow! What pushchair are you getting or is it a whole travel system!

The guy was probably just *trying* to be funny, men have NO idea how to be sensitive about pregnancy. Anyway, he has no right to approve or disapprove of your pregnacy. Yes, babies are expensive (whether you plan or not) but we do get something that is PRICELESS - our beautiful babies. Maybe you should put 'Pushchair - 1 months wages, holding our baby in my arms for the first time- priceless'

just reply 'wanker - worthless, having a baby i couldn't want more - priceless'.

idiot.

abz xx

Grr some people. I had crap off some1 on there and just deleted her, its alot easier x

what an arse....id be livid! Put something on your status like "wonders where on earth condoms cost a pound..shows how long its been since you got any!!" xx

Sounds like he was trying a little too hard to find something funny to say and didn't really realise what he was implying. The guy's a jerk - Ignore it. :hugs:

just tell him how you feel & if he doesnt like it tell him to get lost!!

what an arse....id be livid! Put something on your status like "wonders where on earth condoms cost a pound..shows how long its been since you got any!!" xx

LOL this is precious :)

PS don't listen, this guy should keep his day job instead of trying to be a comedian :) xxx

that would pee me off BIG time! Cheeky git! Ugh Some people...... x x

I love some of the replies suggested in this thread! :haha:

I'd delete him, who does he think he is? If you couldn't afford a baby I don't think you'd be spending a whole months wages on the pram, you'd go for the cheapest one possible surely!!

Thanks ladies. I thought he may've think he's being funny, a friend of mine replied sticking up for me saying babies are expensive and he replied to her saying 'f*ck you. Silly c*nt' i can't believe he's being like that to complete strangers! He'll be deleted as soon as i and my friend have told him what we think of his comments!

WHAT A PRICK!!!!

DH also says that this guy is not funny at all and should shut up.

After our wedding one of our guests (DH's now former friend) basically wrote a review of the day in his blog. He complained that DH didn't spend any time with him (at his wedding FFS!), critiqued our table settings, flowers first dance etc. He complained that he had to make his own way to Poole where the ceremony took place. This was on a public blog that anyone could access by using a few key words in google. Guests who were trying to find pictures of the wedding were coming across it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->